Replies

• Hare Krsna Rajeev Prabhu

Meanwhile to get regular devotees assocation online, pl join the free transcendental ultimate self realization ecourse from one of the beloved disciples of Srila Prabhupada by logging at   www.backtohome.com  

your servant

Harish

Go Back to Home With Our Free Self-Realization Course
  • My wife works in Vinoba Bhave civil hospital. She joined recently as Anesthesiologist, MD. You can contact her at 810-885-2309

Aradhana Das

New York

917-770-5711

• Hare krsna prabhu, i have joined a company here in silvassa,,,STERLITE tech.ltd.i m from chandigarh.i would like to meet u,if u wish.I hope u would REPLY.At present i m in rakholi (SILVASSA).
    HARI BOL...........!!!!!!!!
    reply.at - This website is for sale! - reply Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! reply.at is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what y…
    • Hare Krsna Manish Prabhu

Nice to know about you, I am too from Chandigarh and regularly visit Iskcon Chandigarh.

Meanwhile to get regular devotees assocation online, pl join the free transcendental ultimate self realization ecourse from one of the beloved disciples of Srila Prabhupada by logging at   www.backtohome.com  

your servant

Harish

Go Back to Home With Our Free Self-Realization Course
    • My wife works in Vinoba Bhave civil hospital. She joined recently as Anesthesiologist, MD. You can contact her at 810-885-2309

Aradhana Das

New York

917-770-5711

This reply was deleted.