Replies

• It is OK to donate eyes. As a Krishna devotee, you've taken your best of abilities to remain in Krishna Consciousness and see the loving form of Krishna in all His creations. When the time comes for you to leave this gross, physical body to take a new life or reach the abode of Krishna, Krishna will ensure that your eyes will reach a devotee who-is-in-need (like Bhaktha Surdas) or a person whom He wants to turn into a devotee.

For the service you've done to mankind by donating your eyes in the current lifetime, Krishna may give you an elevated birth in the family of an advanced devotee.

Hare Krishna!!

• Hare Krishna, PAMHO.

The use of eye is to see the beautiful form of lord. If u will donate it in gov. could not know who is getting ur eye so how u will come to know that for which purpose now ur eye is being used. So I think it is not ok unless it is not used for right cause….

• Please speak like a rational and matured human being. Do you mean to say that a blind person will again be blind in his next birth? So many people lose their limbs in accidents, will they be born limbless in next birth? The first step of being spiritual is to become fearless. Fearless means you do not have any attachment to anything in this life including your most cherished BODY. This body is temporarily granted to us to do our duty. After our death, this body is not preserved, it is destroyed. At that time does any body say do not destroy the eyes, kidneys etc?

So, what harm is there if after your death instead of destroying your organs, you donate the same? At least, somebody will live with your donated organs! Is it not something great that you can do to your fellow human beings? This is the best form of service one can do to the human race.

You deserve all appreciation to cherish such a noble thought. I have known such great persons who are living with one kidney, while they donated one for their near and dear ones. The whole Human Race is grateful to these noble souls who live for others. How much self-satisfaction you will derive if you think that after your death, somebody will see this beautiful world with your blessed eyes?

So,please go ahead fearlessly. Where you want to donate your eyes is completely your choice.

PS: I ahve heard many film personalities have also donated their sparkling eyes.

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krishna,dear Amit Kapoor, Manojkumar Bhika, Shravan, and Prakash Shivalkar Prabhu's.
    Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to Guru-deva.
    What a nice comments you nice devotees send for me. Now I agree totally on your comments.Oh my God, I did not know all this thing.I walked almost one year with this selfish conclusions of mine about this donating subject matter.
    This Webside ISKCON Desire Tree is like a priceless juwel box. The devotee members are like priceless gems in this box.
    So , you devotees,who are the priceless gems showered your spiritual light on me, clearing my dark mind totally about this subject matter. You made my mind peacefull now and I am so happy. How can I ever thank you, nice prabhu's? And I had offended you all in such a harsh way. Still you showered your blissfull lights in the form of nice comments on me.
    How will I be able to serve you back? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    May you all be blessed by Srila Prabhupada and SRI SRI RADHA KRISHNA.
    • Hare Krishna prabhu ji,

Please don't get angry over me and other people. I beg your pardon if my words hurt you.

I respect your views as you are following sincerly what is told by senior devotees to you. It was just a matter of beliefs so may be we had different opinion over that. So i again request you to forgive all of us because i dont want to lose my little bhakti by offending a sincere Vaishnava. I am quite selfish prabhu ji .. so plz ignore my offenses...

Hari Bol

• Hare Krishna, Dear Amit Prabhu.

How can you think that I am angry or you nice devotees hurt me? You gave this fool such a nice advise. So, by not following your nice and humle advice ,I would be the biggest fool in this world. Dear Amit prabhu, do not think like this. How can you offend me, when you want to help me? So, prabhu and the other devotees , instead of offending me, you have helped me a lot.  All of you vainavas were wright. I was wrong. THank you so much, you all. You all are like great saints who lives for others to guide them thru this material world.

DO NOT WORRY ,YOU HAVE NOT OFFENDED ME.

Radha Radha.

• Sri Krsna is our master, & He is Bhava Grahi. If we give our eyes with the intention to help any human being elevate oneself spiritually, then Sri Krsna will definitely see to it that our spiritual desire is fulfilled to the extent that person, who receives eyes, can absorb in his being.
  • Hare Krishna, dear Amit Kapoor prabhu.
    If you want , you can donate blood or whatever to the karmi's. It is your choice. If YOU belief and understands this is also not a problem. it is ok. However, Virabhau maharaja instructed me to stop donating blood for karmi's immediatly.
    If you will donate blood to a karmi, no matter who it is, you will support this karmi,s for doing sinfull acts. Is the same like you are giving a bagger some money and after giving him some money he runs to a rumshop to drink some rum or runs to a meatshop to buy some meat to give some food to his hungry family. You will get also a part of this sin for this support of a karmi. This goes for all karmi's. By donating whatever to a karmi ,can makes him a devotee is very good. But he if he will stay a karmi then you will get also the fruits of his sinfull deeds. By this donating you will increase their and even your bad karma.
    So, after reading this you want to still support this karmi's is up to you. If I can give you an advise, the same way Virabahu maharaja adviced me, please don't donate to karmi's.
    Nice discussion prabhu. Its keeps me thinking of the Lord and His Devotees. Thank you so much. If I have offended you with this reply ,I am begging you again to forgive me.
    Radha Radha.
    • Hare Krishna Prabhu ji,

Dandvats. Thanks for putting your efforts to guide me. But I am afraid that i cannot be agree anymore to your views. I feel it is selfishness for me to think like that. I even do not kill an ant intentionally(though doing millions of sins unintentionally) cannot understand such discrimination of devotees and non-devotees. When devotees are in need of blood.. won't they accept fro non-devotees... i don't think so.

Anyways i don't want to offend you more .. but just want to say please try to think broad.. Krishna conciousness is for whole world.. as all are Krishna's children.

Sarve bhavantu sukhinah
      Sarve santu niraamayaah

Sarve bhadraani pashyantu
      Maakaschit duhkha bhaag bhavet

May all be happy! (sukhinah)
      May all be free from disabilities! (niraamayaah)

May all look (pashyantu)to the good of others!
      May none suffer from sorrow!

• Jai Shri Krishna..

I believe you have not understood my statement above.. I will explain, Everything is Krishna's and so I offer everything to him and now the blood I donate will be the prasadam to the needy.

2544583410?profile=original

This reply was deleted.