Doubt on mahamantra

I had a doubt for four months ago , but i can't even near to solution. 

हरे कृष्ण महामंत्र मेरे लिए थोड़ा ज्यादा बड़ा है क्योंकि मेरे कण्ठ खराब है। इसलिए कोई  मंत्र जिसके अंदर सारे मंत्र आतें हो और समान फल प्राप्त होता हो?????

Since I have bad throat , hare Krishna mahamantra is very long. Plz give another mantra under which all mantras come with same benefits.

और वेदों में किसकी भक्ति सर्वश्रेष्ठ बताया गया है??????

Plus according to vedas, whose worship is said as best??????

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Niroj Prabhu,

Mahamantra will cure your throat problem keep chanting. It is only that aushadhi ( medicine) for that.

saadho usko.

Ek rassi leke agar tum baar baar ek pattar pe ragdo ge .. first mein tough hoga .. lekin baad mein rassi ( rope) will form a groove in the stone and that becomes a wheel like pulley and it becomes easy for putting it on a well and drag the water bucket from the well. isn't it.

You know how a pulley which is used for wells is made? they take a stone and the keep on rubbing over the stone with a strong rope.  That rope will form a groove on the stone and that is how a pulley for wells is made. Baar baar baar baar koi cheez  tum karoge woh aasaan ho jaayega.. tumko aadat padegi.  

Jo kasth deta hai wahi medicine hai. Bine kasth ke kuch bhi nahi prapt hoga.

MANTRA UPADESH DENE KE LIYE HUM LOG KOI GURU NAHI HAI .. Hum sirf Saadhak hai.

Saadh rahe hai mantra ko hum bhi,  aapke stage se gujar chuke hai.

Pehle toh mujhe bhi problem hoti thi.. breathlessness hota tha ek 2 baar mahamantra bolne ke liye bhi dhikkat hoti thi.

Dheere dheere mere breathlesness hi chali gayi aur toh aur meri lung capacity bhi badh gayi.. kyon ki mahamantra is actually very easy to chant. Even though it is looking big.

Only thing is you need to sing along with it for sometime following some music and rhytm. jab muhn mein se masthish mein baithegi toh tab jaake aasaani se muhn mein dolne lagegi.

phele kuch 1-2 mehne regularly Srila Prabhupada ka chant laga ke headphones pe usko suno daily .. sunte sunte aadat padegi tab tum usko bolna shuru karoge.

You need to sit for sometime and closely listen and catch the tune in which Srila Prabhupada is saying each word in the mantra.

^ aisa karo 6 mehne tab tumhi bataoge bahut improvement hua hai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4QhFT9rz60

ek achha sa headphone set lena aur silently ek jagah daily baith ke sunte rehna 1-2 ghante. daily for 3 months. trust me. you will get used to this mahamantra you will notice improvement in chanting as well as ur throat also will get better.

I had seen a lot of improvement in my breathing and lung capacity has increased. Mahamantra is very potent and it acts as medicine in curing many diseases also I have seen. Mental patients also got improvement after reciting Mahamantra. I have seen Cancer patients getting better with mahamantra.

https://mayapurvoice.com/svagatam/us-neurologist-says-chanting-hare...

read this article you will understand how potent is mahamantra. There is no other mantra that is more potent than this for THIS DARK AGE OF KALI

Hare Krishna

• Are 7 din me halat tight ho gya,tum 6 mahine ki baat karte ho

• Nahi maine Chant nahi karne ko bola hai ^ upar teekh se padho.

I asked you to listen to Srila Prabhupada chanting.

Ab dekho aisa hai na.. Gunga aadmi hai ( the one who is mute cannot speak) but chaah hai usko ki mahamantra padhe ho. Woh bhi labh utha sakega kaise? Sirf Sun ke.

Tum ko dikkhat hoti hai zor zor se mantra padhne ke liye toh tum sirf sun sakte ho. hai na?

kya problem hai kaano mein? 

chaah hai toh raah anek hai. 

Hare Krishna

• Are 7 din me halat tight ho gya,tum 6 mahine ki baat karte ho

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

According to vedas, whose worship is said as best?

This exact question was asked by Emperor Yudishtira to Mahajana Bhishma as follows 

युधिष्ठिर उवाच
    किमॆकं दैवतं लॊकॆ किं वा‌உप्यॆकं परायणं
    स्तुवन्तः कं कमर्चन्तः प्राप्नुयुर्–मानवाः शुभम्

कॊ धर्मः सर्वधर्माणां भवतः परमॊ मतः ।
    किं जपन्–मुच्यतॆ जन्तुर्–जन्मसंसार बन्धनात्

Who is the sole personification of divinity within this world, who is the supremost most person ? By praising whom or woshipping whom can persons attain auspiciousness ?

What dhama is the topmost among all darmas ? By chanting whose names can living entities be freed from the cyle of birth and death ?

Mahajana Bhishma answered both the questions by reciting Vishnu Sahasranama or 1000 names of Lord Sri Vishnu 

Worship of Vishnu, Rama, Krishna is the highest wroship. They are same person. Krsna is the original SUpreme Personality of Godhead and Krsna's worship is the topmost. 

Plz give another mantra under which all mantras come with same benefits.

We have to understand that the Hare Krsna mahamantra is the topmost mantra in the whole of cosmic manifestation. Lord Sri Chatanya who is Krsna Himself has specially distrubuted this mantra to people of Kaliyuga. There is no other mantra equivalent to it in entire time space existence. 

But it is not that Hare Krsna Mantra is the only mantra. You can chant mantra of Rama, Vishnu, Narasimha, Vamana, Varaha, Narayana also. 

Hare Krsna

• ऋगवेददेऽथ यजुर्वेद तथैवार्थव सामसु।
      पुराणे सोपनिषदि तथैव ज्योतिषेऽर्जुन।
      साख्ये च योगशास्त्रे च आयुर्वेदे तथैव च।
      बहुनि मम नामानि कीर्तितानि च महर्षिभिः।
      गौणानि तत्र नामानि कर्मज्ञानि च कानि च।
      सर्वेसु मंत्र तत्वेषु रामनाम परात्परम्।।

Mahabharata Shanti parv chapter 350 shlok 8,9 &10

Shri Krishna says:- वेद, उपनिषद, पुराण, सांख्य, ज्योतिष, योग, इत्यादि सद्ग्रंथ शास्त्र में ब्रह्म के बहुत सारे नाम है , परन्तु उन सब भगवान नाम और मंत्र , महामंत्र में श्रीराम नाम परात्पर है।

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Yes that is absolutely correct. Even lord shiva chants the holy names of Rama constantly and glorifies it. 

राम राम रामेति रमे रामे मनोरमे ।
        सहस्रनाम तत्तुल्यं रामनाम वरानने ॥

Please chant the holy names of Lord Sri Rama 

Hare Krsna

• First of all accept my salutation at your feet. You have asked a very good question.

1) Your question was, who has been asked to worship by the Vedas? Whom should I worship?

First of all, let me give you the Sloka of Kali Santaran Upanishad, in which Bhakti has been described.

यद्दिव्यनाम स्मरतां संसारो गोष्पदायते ।

सा नव्यभक्तिर्भवति तद्रामपदमाश्रये ।।

(Yajurved Kali Santaran Upnishad)

By whose mere remembrance this world attains a state similar to that of Gopad, that one is said to be a continual adolescent of devotion, who should provide shelter at the feet of Lord Shri Ramchandra.

(जिनके स्मरण मात्र से यह संसार गोपद के समान अवस्था को प्राप्त हो जाता है, उसी को नित्य किशोर रहने वाली भक्ति कहा गया है जो भगवान श्री रामचंद्र के चरणों में आश्रय प्रदान करें।)

One thing has become clear from here that the Vedas have called devotion to the feet of Sri Rama the best. Because Sri Rama Himself is the Veda Purush in whom the five Brahmans described by the Vedas always find rest.

ब्रह्मादिपञ्चब्रह्माणो यत्र विश्रान्तिमाप्नुयुः ।

तदखण्डसुखाकारं रामचन्द्रपदं भजे ॥

(Yajurved Panchbrahm Upnishad)

I worship the feet of Lord Ramachandra, the cause of eternal bliss, where the five brahmans including Brahma etc. always find rest.

(मैं अखंड आनंद के कारक भगवान श्री रामचंद्र के चरणों की वंदना करता हूं, जहां ब्रह्मा आदि समेत पांच ब्रह्म सदैव विश्राम पाते हैं।)

As it is said in the scriptures that the incarnation of the Vedas occurs only once in the cycle of the entire creation.When Veda Purush himself comes on this earth.And to sing his glory, the four Vedas themselves appear behind him.

वेदवेद्ये परेपुंसि जाते दशरथात्मजे। 

वेदः प्राचेतसादासीत् साक्षाद् रामायणात्मना ॥ 

तस्माद्रामायणं देवि! वेद एव न संशयः ॥

(Srimad Valmiki Ramayana & Agastya Samhita)

The one who is the son of Dasaratha is the Supreme Brahman known by the Vedas. On his incarnation, the Vedas themselves descend from the mouth of Valmiki, the son of Muni Pracheta. O goddess! The Ramayana itself is the Veda itself.

(जो दशरथ के पुत्र हैं वही वेदों के द्वारा जाने जाने वाले परम ब्रह्म है। उनके अवतरित होने पर स्वयं वेद प्रचेता मुनि के पुत्र वाल्मीकि के मुख से अवतरित होते हैं। हे देवी! स्वयं रामायण वेद ही हैं इसमें संशय ना करें।)

And as soon as Sri Rama leaves for Saket, the Vedas also go with him. Because Lord Shri Ram himself is the Adi Purush (original person) from whom the whole creation is created. As mentioned in Srimad Bhagavad Mahapuran.

As mentioned in Srimad Bhagavad ~

किम्पुरुषे वर्षे भगवन्तमादिपुरुषं लक्ष्मणाग्रजं सीताभिरामं रामं तच्चरणसन्निकर्षाभिरत: परमभागवतो हनुमान् सह किम्पुरुषैरविरतभक्तिरुपास्ते

ŚB 5.19.1

Sri Shuka said:~

In the year of Kimpurusha the supreme devotee (परम भागवत) Hanuman worships the Adi Purush Sri Rama, the elder brother of Lakshmana and who the delights Maa Sita.

Shri Ram in Padma Purana as Adi Purush & Paratpar Vasudev.

त्वं आदिपुरुषः साक्षात् परंब्रह्म परोव्ययः।

त्वं अनंतो महाविष्णु वासुदेवः परात्परः।।

Padmapuran

O shri Ram! You are adi purush, yourself parabrahman, Supreme imperishable element of the cosmos, anant, mahavishnu and paratpar vasudev.

नमो राघवाय हरये विष्णवे प्रभविष्णवे।

आदिदेवाय देवाय पुराणाय गदाभृते।।

(Skandpuran, Brahma khand, Setu mahatmya chapter 46)

Obessiance to Shri Ram who is remover of 3 types of suffering, Adi Deva, ancient god and who weilds ironclubs in vaikunth

One thing has become clear from here that Vedas and Puranas have asked to Worship Lord Shri Ram Who is Adi Purush.

Your next question was that which mantra should be chanted within which all the mantras should come?

Well Shastras have unanimously spoken the same thing:~

सप्तकोटयः महामंत्र आश्रित विभ्रम कारकाः।  

एक एवं परो मंत्रः राम इत्यक्षरद्वयम् ।। 

(~manusmruti

There are seven crore mahamantras that can delude mind. There is only one mahamantra i.e Ram naam with two akshars that is supreme to all seven crore mahamantras

Not only this, Lord Shri Krishna himself says about the name of Shri Ram.

श्रीरामस्मरेणैनैव नरो यान्ति परांगतिम्।

सत्यं सत्यं सदा सत्यम् न जाने नामजं फलम्।।

(Srimad Adi puran~ Krishna to Arjuna)

Only by remembering Shri Ram one attains the supreme state; This thing is true, true and eternal (ever) true; Even I do not know the glory of chanting the name of Ram, it is difficult for me to describe it.

And Lord Shri Krishna is none other than Shri Ram himself who has come in the form of Krishna as described in the Vedas.

यो रामः कृष्णतामेत्य सार्वात्म्यं प्राप्य लीलया .

अतोषयद्देव्मौनिपटलं तं नतोऽस्म्यहम् 

(~Yajurved krishna upanishad,)

That RAma, who having transformed himself as Krishna, attained Sarvaatmaktaa* by his very lila (divine exploits, pastimes); and thus deities-sages-masses were completely satisfied on this earth . I make prostration before that same Śrī Rāma.

Shri Krishna To Yudhishthir ~

रामनाम्नः परं नास्ति मोक्ष लक्ष्मी प्रदायकम्।

तेजोरुपं यद् अवयक्तं रामनाम अभिधियते।

(श्रीमद् वाल्मीकियानंद रामायण~८/७/१६)

Shri Krishna tells Yudhishthira in which scripture there is no such mantra mentioned which is equal to the name of Shri Ram, which is capable of giving both aishwarya (wealth) and liberation. The name of Shri Ram himself is called Jyotirmay Naam.

रामस्तवमधीयानः श्रद्धाभक्तिसमन्वितः ।

कुलायुतं समुद्धृत्य रामलोके महीयते।।

(Padma Puran~ Krishna To Arjuna)

Those who recite the source related to Shri Ram and whose devotion, faith and reverence are strong in Shri Ram. Those people, having saved their ten thousand clans, are worshiped in the world of Shri Ram.

Again Shri Krishna To Yudhishthir ~

मंत्रा नानाविधाः सन्ति शतशो राघवस्य च।

तेभ्यस्त्वेकं वदाम्यद्य तव मंत्रं युधिष्ठिर।।

श्रीशब्धमाद्य जयशब्दमध्यंजयद्वेयेनापि पुनःप्रयुक्तम्।

अनेनैव च मन्त्रेण जपः कार्यः सुमेधसा।

( श्रीमद् वाल्मीकियानंद रामायण, 9~7.44,45a,46a)

Although there are many mantras of Shri Raghav, but Yudhishthira, I will tell you one of the best mantras. In the former the word Shri Ram, in the middle the word Jai and in the last two Jai words (Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram)

न चत्वारोऽपि वै वेदाः समन्त्राः सप्तकोटयः । न यज्ञा अश्वमेधाद्यास्तीर्थानि चापिन चत्वारोऽपि वै वेदाः समन्त्राः सप्तकोटयः । न यज्ञा अश्वमेधाद्यास्तीर्थानि चापि कोटयः।। न मेरुतुल्यदानानि न योगाश्च तपांसि च। रामेति नाममात्रस्य तुलां यान्ति महामने।। 

(Srimad Aadi Ramayan 4.14.35 & 36)

Not even four Vedas, together with seven crore mantras, not even crores of sacrifices, such as Ashwamedha and holy places, neither gifts equal to mount Meru, nor yogas nor austerities, O great soul, they are not even equal to the mere name of Rama.

राम नाम सदा प्रेम्णा संस्मरामि जगद्गुरूम्।

क्षणं न विस्मृतिं याति सत्यं सत्यं वचो मम ॥

(Sri Adi Puran~ Krishna To Arjuna)

I keep on remembering the name of Jagadguru Shri Ram with love, I do not forget even for a moment. Arjuna, I speak the truth.

रामस्याति प्रिय नाम रामेत्येव सनातनम्।

दिवारात्रौ गृणन्नेषो भाति वृन्दावने स्थितः ।।

(Shuk Samhita)

The name Shri Ram is the most beloved name of Lord Rama and this name is the eternal name of Lord Raghava. Lord Krishna is adorned in Vrindavan by chanting this eternal name of Shri Ram.

चत्वारः पठिता वेदास्सर्वे यज्ञाश्च याजिताः ।

त्रिलोकी मोचिता तेन राम इत्यक्षर द्वयम् ।।

(Padma Puran ~ Krishna To Arjuna)

One who has chanted the two-syllable Shri Ram Naam, understand that he has read all the four Vedas, performed all the yajnas and has also saved the three worlds.

सर्वपापविनिर्मुक्ता नाममात्रैकजल्पकाः ।

जानकीवल्लभस्यासि धम्नि गच्छन्ति सादरम् ॥

दुर्लभं योगिनां नित्यं स्थानं साकेतसंज्ञकम् ।

सुखपूर्वं लभेत् तन्तु नामसंराधनात् प्रिये ॥

(Padma Puran~ Lord Shiva To Maa Parvati)

The only person who chants the name of Shri Ram alone, specially freed from all sins, walks reverently to the eternal Saket Dham of Shri Janakivallabh. Dear! Nitya Saket-Dham is rare even for yogis.

रामनामजपादेव भासकोऽहं विशेषतः ।

तथैव सर्वलोकानां क्रमणे शक्तिमानहम् ॥

नामविश्रम्भहीनानां साधनान्तरकल्पना ।

कृता महर्षिभिः सर्वैः परानन्दैकनिष्टितैः ॥

(Aditya Puran)

Lord Suryanarayana says:- I am the publisher of the world, especially because of chanting the name of Rama, and I am able to travel to all the worlds.' All the sages, who are situated in the only bliss, believe in the name of Ram.

विष्णोर्नामानि विप्रेन्द्र सर्वदेवाधिकानि वै।

तेषां मध्ये तु तत्त्वज्ञा रामनाम वरंस्मृतम्॥

~ (Padma Puran~ 7/15/87)

"O Vipendra Jaimini! All the names of Vishnu have more influence than all the gods, even among all those godly names, the Tatvdarshi Maharishis have considered the name of Rama to be the ultimate. ,

One thing has become clear from here that from Lord Shri Krishna to Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu or whatever the deity is described in the scriptures, all sing the glory of Shri Ram and chant his name. When so many people are chanting the name of Shri Ram, then we should also follow all of them and we should also chant only Shri Ram's name.

Jay Shri SitaRam

Jay Shri Ramanandacharya 

This reply was deleted.