Hare Krishna To All Viashnavas,Do You Accept The Teachings Of Swami Vivekanada1. At the threshold of youth Narendra had to pass through a period of spiritual crisis when he was assailed by doubts about the existence of God.He Went to meet Sri Ramakrishna who was staying at the Kali Temple in Dakshineshwar. He straightaway asked the Master a question which he had put to several others but had received no satisfactory answer: “Sir, have you seen God?” Without a moment’s hesitation, Sri Ramakrishna replied: “Yes, I have. I see Him as clearly as I see you, only in a much intenser sense.”2. Through these inspiring and profoundly significant lectures Swamiji attempted to do the following:*to rouse the religious consciousness of the people and create in them pride in their cultural heritage;*to bring about unification of Hinduism by pointing out the common bases of its sects;*to focus the attention of educated people on the plight of the downtrodden masses, and to expound his plan for their uplift by the application of the principles of Practical Vedanta.3. Before his Mahasamadhi he had written to a Western follower: “It may be that I shall find it good to get outside my body, to cast it off like a worn out garment. But I shall not cease to work. I shall inspire men everywhere until the whole world shall know that it is one with God.”4. Swamiji met the challenge of modern science by showing that religion is as scientific as science itself; religion is the ‘science of consciousness’. As such, religion and science are not contradictory to each other but are complementary.This universal conception frees religion from the hold of superstitions, dogmatism, priestcraft and intolerance, and makes religion the highest and noblest pursuit – the pursuit of supreme Freedom, supreme Knowledge, supreme Happiness.5. Swami Vivekananda believed that the essence of Hinduism was best expressed in the Vedanta philosophy, based on the interpretation of Adi Shankara. He summarized the Vedanta's teachings as follows,Each soul is potentially divine.The goal is to manifest this Divinity within by controlling nature, external and internal.Do this either by work, or worship, or mental discipline, or philosophy—by one, or more, or all of these—and be free.This is the whole of religion. Doctrines, or dogmas, or rituals, or books, or temples, or forms, are but secondary details.So long as even a single dog in my country is without food my whole religion is to feed it and serve it, anything excluding that is nonreligious.6. Jeeva Is Shiva Do You Accept It ..7. His Guru Said Worshipping All Leads To Same , He Advocated Adi Shankra Philosphy ..Who Is This Same ..DO YOU THINK HE WAS KCON OR MAYAVAADI LIKE ADI SHANKARA..

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji! 

Dandvat!!!!! Please Accept My Humble Obeisances!!!!! All Glories To Srila Prabhupad!!!!!! Radhey! Radhey! Gaurango Jai Jai! Hari Hari!

Prabhuji Swami Vivekanand or  Shri Rama Krishna Param Hans Trust Does not have philosphy or Ideology which can lead you toward Krishna Consciousness moreover they will stray your path and mislead you.  They have nothing to do from Lord Krishna far far away,  so kindly do not follow.

Hare Krishna

Your Humble Servant

• please dont read vivekananda and ramkrishna..i used to read them....they have nothing to do with lord krishna.......they destroyed the concept of bahgwat gita

• Mr. gagan indavara if you want to read on ramakrishna and vivekananda then probably you should be the one not commenting here.In this forum nobody is interested in wasting time. 

• STRIPPING THE GURUS

Sex, Violence, Abuse and Enlightenment

Read whole book online (Click here)

Download whole book - PDF File (Click here)

Ramakrishna was a homoerotic pedophile.

His chief disciple, Vivekananda, visited brothels in India.

Krishnamurti carried on an affair for over twenty years with the wife of a close friend. Chögyam Trungpa drank himself into an early grave. One of Adi Da’s nine “wives” is a former Playboy centerfold. Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh sniffed laughing gas to get high. Andrew Cohen, guru and publisher of What Is Enlightenment? magazine, by his own reported admission sometimes feels “like a god.”

These are typical of the “wizened sages” to whom otherwise-sensible people give their devotion and unquestioning obedience, surrender-ing their independence, willpower, and life’s savings in the hope of realizing for themselves the same “enlightenment” as they ascribe to the “perfect, God-realized” master.

Stripping the Gurus
    • People who are NOT enlightened, like yourself and other common folks, they don't have that spiritual vision and so they see faults in others. If a Krishna Conscious person engages in mundane activities, then they would say there's nothing wrong in that, bcoz while doing their worldly activities they always chant hare krishna or remain krishna conscious and so the vaishnavas don't commit any sins ... But if a raja yogi or kriya yogi or jnana yogi engages themselves in worldly activities, but at the same time meditates on Brahman in their spare time ,then they become criminals. Wow. That's just great.

• Hare krishna Ashwani Prabhu,
    Swami RamKrishna Paramhansa can be considered very great transcendentalist but cannot be considered Krishna Conscious because he didn't accepted Krishna as supreme personality of Godhead.Rather he is MAYAWADI.
    Many mayawadis or Adwaitwadis give examples of RamKrishna Paramahansa. One such example is that one day he wore the garland which was meant to be offered to Kali-Mata to himself that I am God-myself---this is advaitwad or mayawad the same propounded by Sripad Sankaracharya.

His or Vivekanada's philosophy is not KC because they say all paths lead to same destination which is impossible.
    Look prabhu, these all people are mayawadis and can be classified within Gyan-marg or 'path of speculation'
    which cannot lead to Krishna . As said by Krishna that by only Bhakti or devotional service I can be achieved...

Srila Prabhupad ki jai
    your servant
    Ashish
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krsna,

From the clear evidence of talks given by His divine Grace, A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, it is clear that he did not consider Swami Vivekanand or Ramakrishna Paramhamsa as Krishna Conscious.

For example, during talks in Perth, May 16, 1975 (http://www.hknet.org.nz/Drug-Alcohol-page.htm), Srila Prabhupada mentioned that the main mistake of Vivekananda is to have manufactured the concoction that Ramakrishna Paramhamsa was God himself.

Now, anyone who claims to be GOD must possess 6 opulences in full (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPKdWdyF5Xc&feature=player_embedded).

There is another discussion on Sri Ramakrishna which is very good in summarising what we should think,
    that is, no disrespect but of course, no acceptance that he is GOD and no acceptance of Mayavadi
    (impersonal aspect) teachings.

Hari Bol,
    srila Prabhupada talks with Drug-Alcohol-people
This reply was deleted.