Hare krishna dandavat pranam to all devotees

Is der any difference between GOLOKA VRINDAVAN DHAM and VAIKUNTHA LOKA because i was studyind srila prabhupad's book and i found these two lokas. i am unable to find proper explanation of this query. 

hare krishna.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hare krishna radhe prabhuji. thak you very much. these links helped me a lot for my question. 

hare krishna. 

• Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada and Srila Gurudev.

Hare Krishna

Vaikuntha loka is explained in Sri Brihat Bhagavatamrta by Srila Sanatana Gosvami.
    In this epic, there is a Gopa boy called Gopa Kumar. When Gopa Kumar entered into Vaikuntha where Lord Narayana (4 armed Krishna) is the predominating deity. He saw that everyone was worshipping Lord Narayana in awe and reverence. The residents of Vaikuntha were a bit startled when Gopa Kumar addressed Lord Narayana as Gopal and Krishna. Those are very close terms to refer to the Lord. However Lord Narayana understood what Gopa Kumar meant and understood his mood of worship. Therefore Lord Narayana advised Goloka Vrindavan.

Goloka is the highest spiritual planet. There you may have all the devotional rasa's. Friendship, Servitor, Parenthood, Lover, etc.

Vaikuntha is a great spiritual planet but worship is only in one particular rasa. This is awe and reverence.

I hope this helps

Your servant
    Bhakta David
    • hare krishna David prabhuji . All glories to srila prabhupada this is very nice explanation prabhuji. but i wish to know more about that prabhuji. 

• Hare Krishna Pradeep Prabhuji.

Yes this is a very deep topic. My response barely scratches the surface of this topic. Perhaps some of these wonderful advanced devotees may shed some light on this subject and give both me and you more clarification on this subject.

Thanks for asking this question Prabhuji.

Your servant
        Bhakta David
This reply was deleted.