Devotees association

Hare krsna... Pranam... I am here for devotees association and guidance.. I am chanting from last two months... I don't hv beads.. I just sit and close my eyes ,fold my hand n chant for 30-40 minutes sometimes one hour. I do read bhagavad gita almost daily too..but i do live in hostel so my food is mixed with onion and garic. I am connected to iskon hyderabad online.. Please guide🙏🙏🙏🙏

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Also here is another website for Prabhupada books. There are some devotees who don't like that Prabhupada's books have sometimes been edited by other devotees, but I personally feel Krishna can be found within either way. Here is a website with books that were compiled and put together mostly within Prabhupada's lifetime, as per example the Bhagavad Gita As It Is from 1972. You can take a look here, these are more "original" versions: https://prabhupadabooks.com/ . Thank you! Hare Hare Krishna Prabhu.

PrabhupadaBooks.com Srila Prabhupada's Original Books
  • Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Nice to see your Enthusiasim ,and krishna Chose you so you and we all are Blessed to be in Krishna Consciousness. You Can Get beads on Amazon , Itll Help you regualte your chanting and concentrate better on the name , are u reading the Unedited version of the Gita, If not Pls do, ill share a Digital Copy for you which u can read on Tab or phone, Association of prabhupada books (not the edited ones) is Real Devotee association. 

https://rebrand.ly/Bhagavadgita
    (Bhagavat Gita As it Is Pdf Download )

https://rebrand.ly/srimadhbhagavatam
    (Srimad Bhagavatam Original Pdf Download)

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Very inspired to read about your interest in sprituality. Since you are chanting without beads, maybe you could count on your fingers. Else, you could count on excel. Make couloumns no of rounds and rows no of times. so each time you chant, you can type HK on cell A1. next time you chant, type HK on A2 and so on until you reach A108. Then chant Pancha Tattva mantra and turn back. Next round you start with B108 and move your way upto B1. This is round 2. This way,you will know how many rounds you are chanting. Ideally, start with 4 rounds and increase as and when you get taste/ desire to chant more..

Regarding food with onion garlic, better to avoid, Still its ok for now. 

Association can be online, through whatsapp. You could get attached to any spiritual whatsapp group. I could include you in one if you want. 

REad Srila Prabhupada books. Please start with small books - Chant & Be Happy; The Path of Perfection; On the Way to Krsna; Perfect Questions and Perfect Answers; Life comes from Life. You coudl also read Bhagawad Gita as it is everyday. Start from the very beginning - Introduction and read chronologically. Continue to read even if you dont understand. 

Just to clarify, we consider Srila Prabhupada to be a pure devotee, in the line of Gaudiya Vaishnav sampradaya. It would be offence to both to call Srila Prabhu;ada and expansion of Lord Chaitanya Mahaorabhu. Mahaprabhu is Lord Krsna Himself. ISKCON has never said Srila Prabhupada is God. Please pray to Srila Prabhupada to show you the way. 

Do this much - you will be blessed and the path will be revealed to you.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Thanku matajee... For ur guidance... 7569203408 is my whatsApp number.. Please add me... Dandwat pranam Hare krishna🙏🙏🙏

• I recommend you read as many of Prabhupada's works as possible to connect to Him as your Guru, for He is a direct expansion of Lord Caitanya and has given this planet Spiritual sustinence for the next ten thousand years through them. Read them here: https://vedabase.io/en/

Also, always chant Hare Krishna, it is the way to counter act the effects of this age of Kali-Yuga and attain Spiritual Perfection. God Bless you Prabhu, in your Eternal Love at Goloka Vrndaven. Hare Krishna.

Online Vedabase - The topmost source of spiritual knowledge
    Vedabase.io is a free, online multilingual research tool designed primarily to explore the teachings of His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Pr…
    • thank you prabhuji.. Dandwat pranaam🙏🙏🙏

This reply was deleted.