ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

dancing & chanting loudly is gunaah -- specially for mathaji

HARE KRISHNA !
All glories to Srila Prabhupada & radhashyamsundar  n world wide sankirtan movement.

mathaji & prabhuji i am devotee od iskcon from my childhood i had notice some arguments & fighting , for there is some RULES of iskcon that mathaji's should not dance front of lord radhe krishna & should not say haribol loudly , is there any rule made like this  in iskcon all over the world.
        The other thing is do kirthan or spreading krisna consiouness in the society is it good write . with this houseprogram kirtans is iskcon has some objections ,

I obey & respect they are some rules like mathajis & prabhuji but chanting n spreading of holy name is chaitanya maha prabhu's desire which even most of our guru's & great snkirtan are doing .
    If any iskcon want to keep any rules  so they can keep like mathaji should compulsory must be on indain outfit ,or keeping head cover with saree , or must tie there hairs,but no one have rights to talk ot to keep rules & objestions for dancing or singing loudly whether they are president of temple or a normal person.
         We need to go always to praphupad's words only , wat  n how much he did with in a short period of time he had expanded the "INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRSNA CONSIOUNESS",so nice example our guru gave us , and other guru's also.
even just few days before we got a example of  MY GURU  "Srila AINDRA DAS" prabhuji he had followed the path of prabhupad to spread the holy name & made ther world chant & dance on the holy name .  such a sprituial master are they who never had any objections regarding this all ! Even all the GURU'S want our international society of krsna consiouness  to be expand more n more and make the" KALIYUG" people to bless with mercy of radhashyamsundar & all spritual guru's & devotees.

If any mistake have done with me in this opinion to say you all devotees , i bow my head & ask sorry to forgive me.
yours servant,
preeti devi dasi,
jai jai sri radha.

Views: 610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HK Mtg N Pr.
PAMHO
I don't know about such rules n never heard so. in pune's Sri Sri Radha Kunjbihari temple mataji's also use to dance n say Hari Bol loudly.
I just know tht while dancing n chanting we hve to loose our material conciousness and it happens i know every one here has it's practical experience.
But if sm whr it's order of guru / temple precident then one must obey to......
tht's it.
Sri Sri Radha Kunjbihari Bhagwan ki Jai.
HK Mtg N Pr.
PAMHO
I don't know about such rules n never heard so. in pune's Sri Sri Radha Kunjbihari temple mataji's also use to dance n say Hari Bol loudly.
I just know tht while dancing n chanting we hve to loose our material conciousness and it happens i know every one here has it's practical experience.
But if sm whr it's order of guru / temple precident then one must obey to......
tht's it.
Sri Sri Radha Kunjbihari Bhagwan ki Jai.

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service