consequences of my actions

hare krishna i wanted to know i suffer from demonic possession and the evil spirits makes me do vaishnava apradhas by verbal actions or blasphemy the spirit cheats me  and makes me abuuse it but as i abuse the spirit the spirit brings photos of saints and highly elevated devotees thus i abuse those devotees i dont do these apradhas my self but i am forced by the spirit to do so will i have to face consequences of these actions will i go to hell  i am afraid 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna,

You could even try staying at the templke whenever possible and do devotional Service there the evil spirits wont bother you there, let me know if it helps

• Seek the blessings of lord Nityananda Only he can Excuse even Vaishnava Aparadha whichch Chaitanya mahaprabhu cannot.

Recite his Prayers at Home , Nityanandastakam : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JOelj6Kc9c

Also do Harinam Sankirtan at home for long hours everyday ,Else go to the temple and do it

YouTube
  • thanks prabbhu

• The uncontrolled mind is the only cheater of the soul. 

• but prabhu for me its real demon its not my mind i have met psychiatrists but the medicines are not wworking its real possesion i need help

This reply was deleted.