Replies

• Volunteer

Jeremiah Prabhuji, 

First of all I am sure Srila Prabhupada wouldn't love to hear someone criticizing his disciples.

So that means by criticizing them we are not following the instructions of our Param Guru Srila Prabhupada, are we?

Personally I am indebted to Srila Prabhupada. He is the savior of my life! 

At the same time to understand his instructions and to see the living example of his words I need a Guru who can talk to me, who can answer to my questions, who can correct my mistakes. 

That is why Guru parampara needs to continue. As it was continuing before Srila Prabhupada. 

But in ISKCON Srila Prabhupada will be a Param Guru and will take Guru puja up to the end of Kali Yuga. There is no question of it. 

Person needs not only one Guru but many. As a child his mother will be his first guru. Then we grow up and get knowledge from so many Devotees, aren't they our gurus? 

-----

I read a comment about non intelligent people following not proper leaders, which is offensive. So person who writes such things or even thinks like this should be very careful. 

If we open our hearts and mind we can find so many great Devotees and Gurus. 

If we stop Guru Parampara then this movement may end up like some other religious groups. Who call last prophet to be the best prophet etc. 

Your servant,

• Are you really advocating that people stayi in ignorance? The whole thing about Krsna Consciousness is that one get out of ignorance and come to pure goodness. Did you not know this?
  • Less intelligent people are in need  of any kind of teachers who will encourage them in chanting holy names, therefore one should not destroy peoples  belief by criticizing their leaders.

Vaishnava leaders, who  might be even very fallen, trying their best to spread the glories of Lord.

Therefore those who are intelligent and  see  mistakes,  should not talk in front of less intelligent public masses for the sake of the mission of Gaura Nitai . That's why censorship can be very useful.

• The blind following the blind. If you want to be cheated than Krsna sends a cheater!
      • Qualified Gurus accept only qualified students, and qualified students accept only qualified Gurus. The both are rare to be seen, what choice then others have.

• Srila Prabhupada is the Diksa Guru for all who follow all of his instructions. Simple!
          • Krishna is also Diksha Guru of those who follow His instructions. Simple! 

And this is what He instructs:

One should offer obeisances before all — even the dogs, outcastes, cows and asses — falling flat upon the ground like a rod. For him who constantly meditates upon My presence within all persons, the bad tendencies of rivalry, envy and abusiveness, along with false ego, are very quickly destroyed. I consider this process for realizing Me within all living beings — to be the best possible method of spiritual enlightenment.

Listen now Srila Prabhupada instructions : 

“Our money is only spent for Krsna—Krsna’s palace, Krsna’s temple, Krsna’s worship, ‘Krsna’s glorification. It is not for our personal enjoyment. This is human life.”

“And I also want you to organize varnasrama society [the Vedic social structure]. Divide society: brahmana [intellectual class], ksatriya [administrators], and so on. There should be social division, just as there is a division of the different parts of our body. This will help people. Don’t waste the human form of life by sinful living. I have already given the ideas in my books, so you should all read them. You are intelligent, all of you. Caitanya Mahaprabhu said para-upakara—do good to others, do not exploit them. Any human being has the ability to chant Hare Krsna. Give them chanting. And also make the situation favorable. Is that clear?

“This is our mission: whatever we have, teach others. The whole world is filled with distress. Therefore our Gurukula school is meant for this purpose: to teach the students, and let them go all over the world to teach others. Durlabha manava janma sat-sange/ taraha e bhava-sindhu re [‘Human life, especially in the association of devotees, is very rarely obtained. So please take advantage of this opportunity to cross over the ocean of material existence’].”

“My Guru Maharaja [spiritual master] said, ‘Whatever money there is, use it to print books.’ He was so happy to print books. So, do it all very nicely. My Guru Maharaja used to say, ‘Go on printing, go on printing.’ I printed my books, now you do the same ‘

“Printing of spiritual books is our life-force. Print more books. This material body is only bones. But go on printing—this is life. We are not concerned with bones and stones. Our concern is the living force: apareyam itas tv anyam prakrtim viddhi me param. The living force is sustaining these bones. In the material world, people are all simply protecting bones and flesh; they have no [spiritual] idea.

“Take matter—you mix earth, water, put it into fire, and then make a building. But matter cannot act automatically. Matter cannot have mind or consciousness or impetus. It is nonsense to say that matter gives rise to life. Matter has no sense. Life is the superior energy; matter is useless. Bhumir apo ‘nalo vayuh [the material elements] are useless. But there is another, superior nature. Yayedam dharyate jagat And that nature is actually governing the whole, universe.

“You [disciples] are all intelligent and experienced men; you can go on managing this movement. If I depart, there is no cause for lamentation. I will always be with you through my books and my orders. I will always remain with you in that way.”

Because of internet, computers, laptops, modern cell phones,..book production and reading on them are going to be history very soon.

Beside that, Varnashrama dharma in present Kali yuga  is not possible to be established, even on the small scale.  Because there is mainly only  one caste, the caste of workers. 

• @Dean prabhu, you can't jump or the current link in the parampara (Srila Prabhupada)
              What point are you trying to make?
              • You see, Its not all informations for everyones ears, because of misjudging and misunderstanding, that's why censorship is useful.

• Wow, stupidity knows no bounds! You are welcome to stay in ignorance. Sheeple
This reply was deleted.