Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji. Pls KINDLY accept my HUMBLE obesiances.I think this earth is quite uncomfortable for spiritual practice as here my own parents are against my progress, there is also danger of COMMITING various kinds of APRADHAS Due to illusion and because of CONTAMINATED heart.And again here on earth one has to work so hard to maintain his living. Also there are so many bad people on this planet, every time a risk of DOWNFALLSo I think that Dhruvaloka is the best planet for cultivating krsna consciousness as there pious living entities dwell. And there great devotee Dhruva Maharaj resides so such a great opportunity to learn bhakti from him.So Can Anybody Tell me how to approach Dhruvaloka?Firstly I want to have association of SAINTLY people and then I want to go to Golok, I know that here also on planet earth devotees are there but all are busy in their particular seva. Noone has time for me.So pls help me to reach Dhruvaloka.PLS ALSO I WANT TO KNOW THE DESCRIPTION OF DHRUVALOKA. PLS SOMEBODY TELL.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare krsna
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Dhruva loka is already spiritual world. One can go there, provided one qualifies. The qualification is pure devotional service. To get pure devotional service, one has to remove the contamination of the material world by chanting 16 and following 4. 

I can understand that you are facing obstacles in devotion and find the material world not a very nice place. The way I have understood is - life is all about converting an obstacle into an opportunity. In my life, whatever obstacle to devotion I faced, it was only to make my resolve stronger. Once I become determined, the obstacle disappears. All the while, one has to do one's sadhana, constantly praying for mercy and how to overcome the obstacle. 

Just to tell you - there's a discount sale going on by Krsna right now in our planet in Kaliyuga. Only at this stage of Kaliyuga, one can go back to Godhead simply by taking the lord's name. No need to stand on one leg for 10,000 years doing penance, or do yagya for endless years, or do deity worship like the other yugas. Only for a period of 10,000 years, in Kaliyuga, the name of the lord is enough to take us back. Out of 10,000 years, 500 years are over (since Chaitanya Mahaprabhu appearance). In this time, it is so easy to get the highest devotion, direct doors to Goloka are opened, that even demigods line up to take birth on earth. Please take advantage of this sale and do your devotion properly.

Parents will come around once they see you are really inclined. Please be polite, dutiful and loving towards them at all times. You are now a representative of Krsna, your parents are future devotees. How you behave with them will determine how soon they come on this path. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• It is quite amusing to me to see how much innocence is there in this question. I think you must be in your teens. 

Ya, Earth is seriously not a good place to practice KC, but people like Dhurva and many other saints in the past have attained various planets ( vaikunta, goloka, dhruva loka etc..) from practicing devotional service and chanting only from Bhuloka. Dhruva means determination. If you are determined and have a great will power nothing can stop you. Neither parents nor society nor any circumstances to attain any planet be it dhruva loka or goloka... All you need is strong will power and commitment.

If you have will power then you can achieve anything from even Earth planet also as proved by Dhruva Maharaj any circumstances any weather conditions anything could not stop Dhruva from attaining Lord's darshan. You are only concerned about some conditions like parents and disturbing society. Dhruva lived through so many dire conditions in those 6 mnths.( without food, water, and even without taking in air also..in harsh weather conditions like rain, storm, hot weather, standing on one feet) Such conditions didn't stop Dhruva in attaining Lord's darshan.. I don't understand how these petty conditions like society and parents are stopping you from practicing KC???? Dhruva times maybe he didn't have disturbances like what we have right now. But he did stop eating food, water and even air also on stood on one feet to practice KC.

We don't need to do these all things but we are under so many pressures in society and families that is almost equivalent to what Dhruva has faced in those 6 months. So it is up to you now. You should be able to withstand to all these circumstances and face bravely like dhruva with strong will power and determination to achieve any loka from being on this planet only even Dhruva achieved Dhruva loka planet by practicing KC from this planet itself.

as far as description of planet Dhruva refer to Srimad Bhagwatam you can refer.

https://www.vedabase.com/en/sb/4/12

Hare Krishna.

SB 4.12: Dhruva Mahārāja Goes Back to Godhead
    SB 4.12: Dhruva Mahārāja Goes Back to Godhead
  • Sevak

Hare Krsna

Can I go to Dhruvaloka to practice krsna consciousness through the superior training of Dhruva Maharaj ?

Yes 

Can Anybody Tell me how to approach Dhruvaloka?

akāmaḥ sarva-kāmo vā
    mokṣa-kāma udāra-dhīḥ
    tīvreṇa bhakti-yogena
    yajeta puruṣaṁ param

A person who has broader intelligence, whether he be full of all material desire, without any material desire, or desiring liberation, must by all means worship the supreme whole, the Personality of Godhead. (SB 2.3.10)

Please understand that Bhakti is not dependent on externals. Whether people give you attention or whether this planet is miserable or whether training you have undergone is superior or not,  all these are temporary issues. 

Bhakti is independent of all these external aspects. Srila Rupa Goswami has said that there is one price that is to be paid to attain highest platform of devotional service 

kṛṣṇa-bhakti-rasa-bhāvitā matiḥ
    krīyatāṁ yadi kuto ’pi labhyate
    tatra laulyam api mūlyam ekalaṁ
    janma-koṭi-sukṛtair na labhyate

Pure devotional service in Kṛṣṇa consciousness cannot be had even by pious activity in hundreds and thousands of lives. It can be attained only by paying one price — that is, intense greed to obtain it. If it is available somewhere, one must purchase it without delay. (CC Madhya 8.70)

Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu the supreme personality of Godhead personally appeared on this planet with the main objective of distributing Krsna prema to you, me and all  people irrespective of any qualification. There is no reason to think that something is lacking for us to attain Krsna Prema other than our own desire. 

So if we or our own desire is the limiting factor, no planet can help us. Having said that going to Dhruva loka is also helpful. But since we have already taken birth here (India) we do have an opportunity to 

bhārata-bhūmite haila manuṣya janma yāra
    janma sārthaka kari’ kara para-upakāra

One who has taken his birth as a human being in the land of India [Bhārata-varṣa] should make his life successful and work for the benefit of all other people (CC Adi 9.41)

Hare Krsna

• This reply was deleted.
    • Sorry prabhuji but I didn't get answer to my question.
        • When will  person desires vanishes. People also have desires in spiritual planet, so it is possible your desire can bring you back to material world.

• You are right and agreed. What about other planets in spiritual world, such as bhrama jyoti where beings don't serve Vishnu/Krishna.

• Thank you Vijay ji for the answer. A person can also fall down from Vaikuntha too as he is independent.

A person may have millions of dollar but still  may not be happy ,where as the person who has nothing can still live happy.

1. Please can you explain what is bliss( millions times more)?

2. What is supreme brahman?

• I would also be looking for this answer from senior devotees. I think all karma can be done on this earth only.  Mostly other higher planets are  acquired by pious activities of your karma credits.One can enjoy five star motel using his money(bank balance) and once your money is finished you need to leave the five star hotel. Please don't misunderstand as I am trying to compare from material point of view. I am giving you my opinion so please apologize if is not applicable in this case.

• Hare krsna and sorry prabhu I did not get my answer.
      I can understand that one has to come back after his pious activities are over but also one should not forget that on higher planetary system the life is very long.
      And SECONDLY Dhruvaloka is an amazing planet as it is the only Vishnu planet throughout all the planetary system through out the material universe, so it is simply TRANSCENDENTAL and Eternal.
      So it is just like Golok. So why one should not go there?
This reply was deleted.