Hare Krishna,

PAMHO, AGTSP.

Can anyone please let me know what is the starting and ending time of Basant Panchami as per Vaishnava calender.

I have searched through it, and its coming on 15th Feb, time is not there.

I want to fix my Sister's marriage and phere will be on next day morning(thats why time is a concern).

Your Servant

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks mataji

• Thanks mataji, But Its sunrise, sumset time, moonrise time etc.

• Volunteer

I want to fix my Sister's marriage and phere will be on next day morning(thats why time is a concern).

Prabhu, what is here "phere" i could not understand Your question. What exactly You want?

Your servant

• Phere is Round of Fire(Agni), its one of ceremonies of marriage and generally its done around 4 AM morning. So if marriage is fixed on 15 Feb, Phere will be done on 16 Feb at 4 AM, Now Will that time also falls under Basant Panchami day.

• Volunteer

oh then better You contact Devotee astrologers Prabhu, if it is very important for  You.

But Krishna says to leave all other religions and just surrender to Him and He will protect one from all dangers of this world.

In this way Devotees are safe. Usually Devotees get married on big Festivals like Gaura Purnima, Janmashtami, Rama Navami... 

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

2539291952?profile=original 

2539291944?profile=original 

it is true on 15th. and time i think is showed in the second image, no?!

Your servant

• Volunteer

Please could You tell us what is basant panchami Prabhu! And what is special in that for marriage?

Thank You!

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna mataji, PAMHO, AGTSP

Basant Panchami is B'day of Goddess Saraswati.

Also known as Saraswati Puja.

This reply was deleted.