Can anyone clarify the meaning of this?

Hare Krsna!  Can anyone tell me what this video means?  Under Bhakta Robin in u tube under World War 3 and economic collapse update etc.   it seems like it's saying the government is going to fall 2023-2025.  What do you think? Thanks!  All glories to Prabhupada!  Hare Krsna!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

the government is going to fall 2023-2025.  What do you think? 

When Srila Prabhupada(SP) met Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Sarasvati Thakur (SBSST) for the first time , SP was instructed to preach the message of Lord Sri Chatanya Mahaprabhu (LCM). SP responded by saying India is under British rule, who will listen to the message of LCM when we are a slaved nation. SBSST said, the politics, changes in govt/rulers etc keep happening. But message of LCM cannot wait for such changes. 

I think we should chant Hare Krsna and take complete shelter of Sri Krsna. Whatever happens, this is best course of action. 

Hare Krsna

• Hare Krishna,

What do I think? I think I am nothing. The Lord is working and He has His own ways to mend people and set them back on right path. Why I need to worry?

Just keep chanting. The day when people forget Krishna that is the day there is real downfall and collapse of whole humanity.

Until Krishna and Rama's names are being chanted by people ( even at least by one pious soul) this world world is still maintained.

One time there was a big strom, great devastation was happening. People running here and there finally a group of people who survived in that area started off in a boat to move out of the place. It was too heavy storm and dark night. Nothing was visible. There was no hope as whole place was covered with water everywhere. No food. The people in the boat were worried. One person in the boat was just simply chanting hare krishna. They all said can't you see we are all are dying. You think is it right time for you to sit and chant? do something we are so worried. Help us. 

The person simply chanted. People looked at him and thought we are worrying so much he seems to be having no care and concern. What an apathetic behavior. The person simple chanted on and on. Then suddenly there was hole in the boat. Now water was also coming into the boat.  People expected that in no time the boat would sink and we are going to die. But Nothing happened even though boat had hole, even though water was inside the boat. they were all worrying but nothing happened. All were saved.  Then they heard Lord's thundering voice which said. You all are sinners, I can destroy you all because of what all sins you have done in a second. But because one man among you is a devotee. For saving that man, I have to save you all. 

That is the power of devotee.  Even if there is  one devotee who is chanting his radiance the power of holy name can save many people near to him.  What if all start to chant in the boat listening to the person and forgetting what will happen to their lives and worrying so much about future?

If they all have listened to the person and all resorted to chanting the holy names. Would there be any mishap also at all?  

Spread bhakti. If there is bad and evil spreading so fast like wild fire.... 10 times more than that we much increase spread of bhakti and change should start from us.

Hare Krishna

This reply was deleted.