Hare Krishna !
PAMHO to all vaisnavas !

Can any devotee on this site help me out ??? There are various problems Iam facing, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Iam feeling disgusted about everything on this planet.Can anyone come to help me ??? Can anyone act as my guide and help me out voluntarily.....????

waiting for help !
HARE KRISHNA !

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• READ ALL BOOKS ON SRI KRISHNA WRITTEN BY H.H. DIVINE GRACE SRILA PRABHUPADA JI, GO REGULARLY TO HARE KRISHNA TEMPLE, KEEP AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS ASK MAY QUESTIONS, KEEP THE FIRE OF INQUISITIVENESS ALIVE IN YOU HEART AND MIND TO KNOW ABOUT SRI KRISHNA, BELIEVE  ME SRI KRISHNA WILL GUIDE YOU BESCAUSE HE IS THE ULTIMATE LOVING CARING PROTECTING GURU.

HARE KRISHNA

PRAN

• Hare Krishna prabhu,

Things fall into place and dont try too hard to fit into others life try to be yourself.

Consider things which really elevate you spiritually and materially and dont be frustated.

I was very good student later became very bad student, did small jobs now iam in good situation.

Krishna made you unique ,try to concentrate on that good quality. Dont try too hard for anything do your best and leave everything to krishna because you wont get things done if they are not destined for you.

I studied my field for 7 years with good academics but settled in totally different field, so dont worry about these temporary things but at the sametime dont ignore them, just go on............If you do things which you are not interested to do it  lead to frustation and you cannot perform well. Krishna has different plan for everyone we dont know where we fit in this world, leave it to krishna, take care,bye.........

hari bol...

• Hare Krishna!

I am exactl6y in the same situation you are in, lets find out things that disturb us, take care.....bye

hari bol

• Volunteer

Dear devotee Hare Krsna,    you are welcome to make freinds and write to the devotess.

The devotees are  caring and helpful and even they will pray for you.

If you can study the books and ask questions then all your doubts can be removed.

For personal things send messages and keep in touch regularly.

You should be very honest and straight forward and try your best to follow KC.

By proper guidance you can come to the stage of strong faith in pure devotional service and relish  hearing about Krsna.

This will lead to deep attachment to Krsna and Krsna's devotees.

A person who develops attachment to the devotess is very fortunate.    Hare Krsna

• Hare Krishna Upkar ji,
    I feel i am not very capable to answer your queries but still would like to put my suggestions across as i am also suffering from similar problems and trying to overcome.

1) If you are very serious about Krishna conciousness and want to devote your life then you should make endeavors towards spiritual knowledge rather than materialistic studies. But if it is just sudden burst of emotions only sometimes then i would not suggest you to escape from your duty. We should not try to escape from our prescribed duties unless we are at the higher platform. You should actually divide your time. Lets say you need to study for 6 hours then first of all convince yourself that you are studying because Krishna wants you to study this and while studying try to put your best efforts because you are doing it for Krishna.After every 50 minutes you can take a break of 10 mins and in that you can finish a round of Mahamantra and then again study.
    2) Please do not try to seek knowledge (spiritual) from various sources on Internet. Instead of giving benefit it may distract you from devotional path. You can get a hardcopy of Srila Prabhupada book and read at least an hour daily. It is more important to learn only right things instead of learning too much from Internet.
    3) Please do not disrespect scriptures and Holy names under any circumstances.

4) Though early morning chanting is very beneficial but if not possible then there is no hard and fast rule. But try to minimize the time wastage during whole day so that you can wind up your studies earlier in night and get up early. i think early mornig studies are much more beneficial rather than night time studies.
    5) A collective answer of rest of the points is that Laziness is biggest enemy whether you are student of spiritual or material studies if someone is lazy He/She will lag behind definitely. So avoid laziness. Make a strict but realistic timetable of everyday and try to divide your time between your studies and spiritual life. I believe we will find more time than usual for Krishna if we do this way. :)

Hari bol
  • Hare Krishna Pr...Apart from what Siddharth Pr said.., i would suggest you to regularly associate with devotees..,and participate enthusiastically in kirtan ,hearing lectures and serving devotees...While participating in kirtan dance nicely ,clap and sing loudly this will remove all negativities of the mind....Devotees will definitely help you to overcome all your problems..The most important thing in Krishna Consciousness is to associate with devotees regulary.....

Hare Krishna!!
  • We can help you
This reply was deleted.