Replies

• Hare Krishna ...in a recent YouTube video I was watching HG Amogh lila prabhu of ISKCON dwarka was talking on the same topic in which he was telling that an astrologer through cosmic calculations can indeed draw a rough estimate of your future....however no one can determine the future of a krishna devotee because krishna himself shapes the future of a surrendered soul. However if you still want to have a genuine brghu samhita astrologer to tell you about your future/past then you can scroll down the page on the iskcon desire tree....I think therein is an astrologer facility available. Still I would recommend you to just chant the mahamantra and play into the hands of krishna...for he is the greatest well wisher.

• Srila Prabhupada did speak on the subject some, but his overall statement was that it was not encouraged for his devotees. Once you surrender to Krishna, all your karma is washed away. Krishna takes control of your future. So, your past lives no longer matter, and the future is up to Krishna. 

Prabhupada stated that his chart showed that he was a doctor in a previous life, but then Prabhupda said it was not important, he has no memory of it, and chanting Hare Krishna is better.

• You do know Prabhupada Guru was a qualified astrologer?

• Sevak

Hare Krsna

Can you help me to find one such astrologer?

No, but if you search for long enough you will find plenty of fake ones.

Hare Krsna

This reply was deleted.