Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees! Please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

If each of Grihastha couples with monthly income minimum 15 thousand Rupees adopt a cow in one of Goshalas of ISKCON we could increase our cow protection farms and reduce the death of cows.

Can each of us think of it for a while, please! And if needed to reduce our own expenditures to a healthy minimum and try to live austere and help to cows!

If cows are protected then nature will give everything is needed for sufficient life. There will be rain, grains...

Even being in cities we might not have access to drink the milk of those cows in Goshalas but at least Krishna will see our endeavor to please Him and will arrange something so that You also get benefit from that. It is for sure. But our idea is selfless service is the sign of love, isn't it?!

When we were karmis some of us or many of used to spend money for non veg so now we can find or save that money for supporting life of cows, can't we?! :)

Thank You so much! 

The links for finding out about Goshalas: http://careforcows.org/how_can_i_help/

http://www.iskconcenters.com/farm-and-rural-communities/

Your servant, bhaktin maral

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna my dear Pandora Hinson, PAMHO,AGTSP,

To provide help for injured and abandoned cow is a adohac ( temporary)system. We should try to find out permanent and accurate solution/remedy of cow, as it is the nature of Srila Prabhupada's solution. Why  should cow abandoned and injured, because we are not depend on cow for our livelihood. If we accept real method of cow protection, as per Srila Prabhupada's advice, as Lord Sri Krishna had presented,We will got  out of amazing wealth and real prosperity that we can give to donation to other, even a King! and it had practiced just before 50 years in our district Jaisalmer in Rajasthan, India !!

• I think care for cows international is a wonderful organization. I truly believe that Srila Prabhupada is very happy and very pleased with his very hard working devotees in Vrindavan who have dedicated their lives to cow protection. I know I will continue to give donations to such a worthy cause when I can.

• Hare Krishna MataJi,

PAMHO,AGTSP,

Protect cow should be top priority of devotee of  Lord Krishna through mission of ISKCON, established by Srila Prabhupada in present degraded situation of cow, particularly in India.But Srila prabhupada( in 1976, ) not advice us to keep third class cow just for donation and become cow protector.To protect cow we should try to establish ideal village, self sustainable community based on KC or Virndavan Village every where and depend on cow for earning your bread via media by vedic agriculture. This is the solution.We have developed a unique, creative and innovated  action plan by follow through, devotee('Rajrishi' quality devotee, who have interested to establish Daivya Varnasramadharma) can establish their own Virndavan  village. We have already been posted a article in this discussion form,form preliminary information, title as "First Virndavan Village based on Davya Varnasramadharma".Any interest devotee can join us.I am again attaching that file also here.

Your servant,

In the service of cow,

Bhaktvatsal das Adhikary, Jaisalmer( Rajasthan) India.

First Virndavan Village based on absoltely Davya Varnasramadharma....

• Are you suggesting that Srila Prabhupada doesn't want us to give donations to help the abandoned and injured cows of Vrindavan?

• Volunteer

this is the dear cows in Holy Mayapur Dham http://www.mayapur.com/visit-mayapur/places-to-visit/goshala/

2539494191?profile=original

Goshala
    Srila Prabhupada, in his teachings, had often emphasized cow care, teaching us that the society will flourish if cows and brahmanas are taken care of…
  • Volunteer

this is the Goshala of Gowardhan eco Village in Wada, in km far from Mumbai, India. http://ecovillage.org.in/ecopedia/cow-protection/what-is-cow-protec...

2539494309?profile=original

• Volunteer

this is the web site of one of Goshalas in USA where Devotees buy cows which are going to slaughter houses and take care of them http://www.iscowp.org/about-us.html

2539494200?profile=original 

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Mata Ji ,

All Glories To Srila Prabhupada

Good Idea !!

Sad to know today that India is the largest exporter of Beef to the world .

Shame on us especially Hindu's who can not save their own mother Cow .

Foolish Hindu people are engaged in Killing cow & eating Beef .

Extremist people in India say's to Hindu People provoking them ,That Beef is very tasty you should eat it .

A university in India Andra Pradesh , Osmania University held a Beef Fest .

Similar fest was organized by JNU , in Delhi .

In my area many cow's are eating Polythene Bag's , they are residing near garbage houses on Road Divider .

Such is the hellish condition of Cow's in Vedic Bharat ,

Well when Bharat have been changed to India what can be done ?

Actually we will have to try our own ,let the demon's do what they are doing , we must do at our part .

All the very best , i am with mother cow . Protect her , Save her , Bring her glories Back .

Hari Bol !!

This reply was deleted.