Hare Krishna,

Prabhu Ji I was mislead by Anti Iskconic Site,

They are using it to destroy our movement,

I met many devotee who were mislead, after that they returned ,

& felt heartly Sorry !!

In this Kaliyug It will happen, We should not trust these,

Many people in India & Outside hate ISKCON and Their Devotees,

And this movement,there had been many incident in past trying to Stop us !

Krishna is with us , he will lead us through !!

To provocate they are using websites to conflict Devotees....

They will be punished in hells very seriously..

We should pray to Krishna that they get true Knowledge,& follow correct path....

Devotees can only be understood by being with them,

When their mercy happens, we might get true Knowledge..

SO LETS PLEDGE NOT TO FOLLOW THESE SITES AND THESE ATHEISTIC

AND TRUST IN KRISHNA WORDS ....

This Maya will try to Obstruct Us, but we have to overcome such...

AGAIN HEARTLY SORRY FROM MY SIDE, FOR I WAS MISLEAD TOO !!

Heartliest Sorry To All Devotees !!

I Am Posting This As A Slap On Those Who Hate Krishna & His Devotees !

And also to warn other devotees to beware from these things !

I will never give oppurtunity to flurish these Anti Iskconic People !!

Krishna please help me and other Devotees to go through !!

Jai Jai Shree Radhe Shyam  !!

Jai Shree Krishna !!

Jai Sirla Prabhupad !

Hari Bol !

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Volunteer

Please use http://www.harekrishnalinks.com

for looking for web sites.

And please pray so that Lord protect us from cheaters!

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna...Only Lord Krishna will help everyone to carry out this hare krishna divine and spiritual movement which is benefitting lakhs of people..despite the demoniac people who are always anti krishna, and such people are there in all the worlds since the beginning of this creation..but krishna -consciousness person should be very determined and strong and always seek the blessings of lord krishna, every moment of their life..hare krishna..jai shri krishna..

• Volunteer

I'm not going to respond to all the questions, just group them together or something

1. Well Krishna is definitely mentioned in the Vedas 

I suggested these posts http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/forum/topics/where-in-the-4-vedas-i...

2. Lord Krishna does worship Lord Shiva, but Lord Shiva is immersed in meditation of Lord Rama. One of the names of Lord Shiva is Gopeshwar Mahadev (which is fantastic story); Lord Shiva himself wanted to become a Gopi to take part in Lord Krsna's Raas Leela. He stands guards to allow only those who are qualified to enter ...

It is said that the Vraja gopis themselves installed the Shiva linga of Gopishvara and worshipped him for the fulfillment of their desires. Of this worship, Srila A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada said, “The gopis worshipped Lord Shiva in Vrindavan, and the Lord is still staying there as Gopishvara. The gopis, however, prayed that Lord Shiva bless them by giving them Lord Krishna as their husband.”

Does it really matter who is a servant and who is a master? The Leelas of Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva are beyond the comprehension of the material world. Lord Shiva is always thinking about Lord Krishna, and Lord Krishna is always thinking about Lord Shiva; each consider themselves to be the servant of the other, so who are we to judge who is the servant and who is the master FROM OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING (the statements of the Vedas, etc. serve as to establish who is the supreme personality of godhead, because these leelas of our beloved Lords always confuse us :) )

3. The material world is cyclical, we have limited knowledge of the past ... so who is this author to say that no one has worshiped Krsna before... 

4. Srimati Radharani is the topmost servant of Krsna, she is the hladini shaki (or the pleasure giving potency). To understand or even know of Srimati Radharani, you must be extremely pure... that is one reason why She is not mentioned anywhere. Another reason given by Radhanath Maharaj is that Sri Sukhdev Goswami, when reciting the Srimad Bhagavatam did not mentioned her name. I'm not qualified to speak about Srimati Radharani thus I suggest reading this: 

http://www.radhanathmaharaj.net/node/70

5. To end it all, the author's lack of research is clearly seen in the following link:

http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/encyclopedia/caitanya.htm

Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is predicted in both shruti and smriti texts. His teachings are anti-Vedic only because the Vedic principles cannot be applied in this sinful age. The Vedas are all about sacrifices, dharma, etc .. and who in this sinful age of Kali is qualified to perform such sacrifices or who can withstand the costs or even stay sitting the length of one Vedic sacrifice ... you simply can't!

Lord Kalki's purpose is to shift the world from Kali Yuga to Satya Yuga, but does this mean that God has no intent on liberating those who are unfortunate enough to be born in Kali Yuga? He himself comes in the mood of Srimati Radharani to teach us something better than the Vedas - to teach us how to go straight to Goloka Vrindavana, His home ... something which only the most fortunate can do. It is stated that the yogis after meditating for millions of years got the opportunity to take birth as Gopis when Krsna was performing his leelas and thus they went to Goloka... In other words, it's not easy to go to Goloka, yet Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu (who is Krsna himself) welcomes all to Goloka with the simple process of Bhakti-Yoga ... which Krsna himself stated in the Bhagavad Gita as raja vidya. Thus to say that Lord Chaitanya's teachings are anti-vedic means that Bhagavad Gita is also anti-Vedic... 

My humble apologies to if I have offended you or any other devotee in any way. Think of me as a humble servant and forgive me.

• Hari Bol Prabhu jee! PAMHO, AGSTP!

Won't it be a good idea to put this thread as sticky and list out such websites for the general caution of devotees in general? I came across one such website by Arya Samaj few years back. It will help to know who are non devotess pretending to be one.

Also, can someone guide me what were Srila Prabhupada's thoughts on Arya Samaj? They seem to take stand against everything we believe. How are they so misled in Maya?

Forgive me if I sound angry at Arya Samaj, but I am just not able to control myself on what I see they do.

Aspiring to be your sevant,

Sharanagat

• Many other so-called spiritual organisations, some of them very pseudo and false, become jealous seeing the fast spreading power of krishna consciousness movement, which is fully krishna-centric and krishna-targeted..no other movement in the world is so purely krishna-centric..hence lakhs and lakhs of people throughout the globe are attracted to true messages and qualities of krishna, which is spread by iskcon..

• Hare Krsna to all,

All Glories to Srila Prabhupad!!

I have attached the transcribed lecture of HH Indradyumana Swami Maharaj titled- "Attack on ISKCON"

This will help us to be more faithful for ISKCON.

your servant,

dhananjay

AttackonISKCONbyIndradyumnaSwami.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2539978915?profile=original
    • Hare Krishna,

There are lot of pros and cons and this document is critically analysed.. We can go through the following article

http://www.iskconirm.com/docs/webpages/ids.htm

your servant

• .doc format of the above article

AttackonISKCONbyIndradyumnaSwami.doc

• Hare Krishna

Dandavat Pranam to all devotees

Nice document send by mataji.

I like these statements very much

"So what about the mistakes ISKCON is making? That means the individuals within ISKCON.

Well, the British sometimes say, "England, with all thy faults, I love thee." This is a mentality of the loyal Britishmen. ISKCON has mistakes, we're not denying that. Why? Because so many different types of people come to this movement. There's devotees coming who are just finishing up their Kåñëa consciousness, it is their last birth. There're devotees who're, you know, this will be their second-to-the-last birth. There're devotees who're coming for the first time. And there's even materialists who take temporary shelter of this movement. And in some cases there's even demons posing as devotees. Prabhupäda said that in Caitanya-caritämåta, that demoniac people take shelter of this movement, pose themselves as devotees, and create so much chaos. But even the demons can become purified in Kali-yuga (chuckles).

So it means there's no surprise that there're problems in ISKCON because we have all different types of devotees. We've materialistic devotees, we have kaniñöha-adhikärés, we have madhyama-adhikärés, and we also have uttama-adhikärés. So you have to expect that there's going to be problems. But that doesn't mean we should leave, because Prabhupäda said one time also, "Better to rectify than remove." He was talking about one temple president who wasn't acting properly. So the GBC wanted to throw him out. But Prabhupäda said, "Better than throw him away is to correct him."

• Thats absolutely corrrect...but the bad and wrong people cannot taint the divine spirit of krishna consciousness movement, which is very divine-inspired and ultimate goal of one's life, to understand the ultimate god of everyone.

This reply was deleted.