Asuras

Hare Krsna

I heard an audio, but not sure who the speaker was. He mentioned, the asuras once resided in their own universe, then later in planets, later in the same planet as humans, then in the same family and eventually the asura lives within the person. My question is, is there such a description in the vedic text and if so, what is the reference?

Thank you

Hare Krishna  

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I understand the concern about legitimacy, but from my experience, https://essayservices.review/reviews/transtutors-review  is indeed a legitimate platform. They provide excellent tutoring and assistance, ensuring timely and accurate solutions. It's been a valuable resource throughout my academic journey.

TransTutors.com Review 2023: Yay or Nay? | EssayServices.Review
    Looking for real TransTutors reviews to find out the truth about this online platform? I used this service and want to share my experience. Follow th…
  • Sometimes you may be swamped with many tasks and forget about an essay that is due in the morning ( https://grademiners.com/ ). Don’t panic; we can also handle tight deadlines with ease.

A-grade Essay Writing Service at $6.99/page | GradeMiners.com
    Hire an expert essay writer.✏️ Best essay writing service online: premium writers, 1-hour essay deadline, 100% secure payment. Order now - SAVE 15%!💡
  • Hare Krishna
    Yup its true, as given by the bull's example.
    I also heard the same that in SatYug the fight was b/w two different Worlds the SurLok and AsurLok, in TretaYug the fight was b/w two nations Bharat and Lanka, then in DwaparYug the tussle started b/w two families Kaurav and Pandav though they were from the same clan Kuru, and now in the Kaliyug we fight within ourselves with anger, feelings, depression, desires, wants, sight, smell, taste, diseases and ample to mention.
    This is what the actual truth is. This what we may claim as the starting of needs to know the ultimate Brahm Gyan. The Supreme Lord says, the only was for good to win, is to dedicate the fight to KrSna.
    Jai Dwarkadhish.
  • Mahishasur descendants are still living in India. https://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/meeting-th.... They are very good people. Very normal like other Hindus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRULwumu27E

Meet the Asurs — a marginal tribe that describes Durga as a goddess who enticed Mahishasur
    This tribe in eastern India have for years held on to this narrative, fighting bias, odds
  • Sevak

Hare Krsna

What is the reference ?

I am not aware of any verse regarding this. But this is a verifiable observation.

Demons & devotees (demigods) are given different planetary systems. In Satya yuga the lived in their respective planetary systems. Every time demons tried to occupy like Hiranyakasipu or Bali Maharaja, Sri Vishnu intervened & set things right. Hiranyakasipu, Hiranyaksa were killed, Bali Maharaj was sent to his planet. 

In Treta yuga, demons occupied lanka, where as devotees like vanaras, bears etc were in mainland (Bharata varsha) but in same planetary system. So Sri Rama created a bridge across ocean and killed Ravana

In Dwapara yuga, demons and devotees appeared in same family like kauravas & pandavas, Kamsa & Krsna . Sri Krsna either Himself or by His devotees arranged for demons to be killed even though they were family members. 

In Kali yuga they demoniac and divine mentalities reside in same persons. If demons are to be killed, nobody will remain on planet earth. Hence Sri Krsna has appeared as His holy name and Sri Chaitanya appeared to distribute holy name. Holy name is available to anyone and everyone in Kali yuga. Only Holy name can destroy the demoniac mentalities present within the people. If people are not willing to give-up their demoniac tendencies then Sri Krsna will appear as Sri Kalki in end of Kali-yuga and wipe them.

Hare Krsna

This reply was deleted.