After Oh my God. Now we have P.K

Hare krishna to all devoteespamho AGTSPAfter Oh my God. Now we have new movie P.K which is again conveying same points. Ultimate message seems to be same as oh my God to reject all Godmen or middlemen. Movie also don't give message to love God or chant his holy names. But it presents our Relationship with him is simply of Give and take. It will again delude less Intelligent people for sure, how to deal with it? Why only fraud spiritual Gurus portrayed in such movies? Why not they tell people from whom to take authorised knowledge about God and who is real Guru? Why not they gives example of great Spiritual masters like Srila Prabhupada, Radhanath swami and so on, whose making millions of people devotees of Lord?Since this is Aamir khan movie, so it will be more influencing than Oh my God movie. It will obviously break all box office records. But I fear, it could create negative doubts in the mind of sincere spiritual seekers. As message is same, To reject all Godmens. Because concept of this movie is almost 80% same as of Oh my God movie. Just plot is different Kanji bhai was shown as atheist and P.K(Aamir khan) is shown as Alien. Who reject all rituals and current business which is going on in the name of God.I wish Iskcon make high budget movie on life of Srila Prabhupada and deliver these all deluding rascals. I'm sure it will be game changing in the history KC. But it should be as magnificent as these movies.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PK has much more dangerous effect than OMG. OMG has provided solution to all questions of our life i.e. reading Bhagavad Gita. and it also targeted all religion. But in PK only Sanatan Dharma / Hindus were targeted and no other religion. It did not provided any solution to the question asked in the movies as shown in OMG.

See the number of songs and quality of songs shown in Bollywood movies targeting Radha-Krishna-Shiva-Hanuman. and compare the songs written on allah/moullah showcasing them as Pure/divine... What conception our Indian youth will have about Hindu Gods / Goddess ?? Its really a matter of concern...:(

Dandvat Pranaam to all Devotees !!

• Chanting of MahaMantra with pure devotion can connect any soul to God.  With the grace and guidance of a spiritual master One can attain the path towards His lotus feet.  every being is born under the command of One supreme consciousness. Dharma is karma.        once the self is realized it represents the will of God in itself. 

Hare Krishna Hare krishna

krishna Krishna  Hare hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare hare

• Hare Krishna Nidhi Mataji,

I am very much glad that you have accepted the one sided fact about P.K. Movie and i will also sure watch this movie bye the way i have not seen any movie from my own expenses since 2004 and that also cheated by my colleague, otherwise i was not interested . And last free movie i had shown  by the company and i never watched any movie even free because of wastage of money & time & senses.

Mataji you no need to ask for any apology, you have shown such a great regards for all devotees that you already have been excused. Mataji your word shows that you are a true devotee of Lord Krishna and he will surely bless you. Mataji you know what is the difference in Devotee & Non-Devotee.  Devotee accept the mistakes easily and non-devotee always blame and stuck at one point.

I never comment so big post on ISKCON DESIRE TREE but when i saw that some devotees are misguided, that is why i became compel to write such a big post.

Mataji please make understand to Gaurav Prabhuji also as he was saying all your post correct.

Your Humble Servant

Bhuwan Dutt Bawari

Hare Krishna

• HARE KRISHNA PRABHUJI 

I think Gaurav Prabhuji was not saying my all post correct he was only saying that my method was v risky because i was favouring an act of goodness but that is not devotion .I have to go a v long way to be in a position to learn how   to serve KRISHNA.I am a v fallen person ,i don't know difference b/w devotion and goodness.

HARE KRISHNA 

YS.

• Very Nice Mataji!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hari Bol!!!!!!!!!

• Hare Krishna mataji. 

You are absolutely right. but I want to remark you only on one thing. It is,

there is no problem with serving poor people.. but the main question is, will they satisfied with this service? No., they will become more n more hungry to get this kind of service. As Srila Prabhupada said that the best way to serve any people is to teach them 'how to live this life and specifically how to advance in spirituality'. Because we are born in this materialistic world,Grief and Happiness are the part of it. but what we need to show them is eternal happiness, "Loving Lord Krishna". So, Serve poor people as much as you can but by showing them the right spiritual way.

Hari Bol. 

• Hare Krishna

PK फिल्म पर बन रहे बवाल पर एक कवि मित्र की ताजा कविता:

मैं बस एक सनातन धर्मी,थोडा सा झुंझलाया हूँ,
    आज शाम को आमिर तेरी फिल्म देखकर आया हूँ,

सीधे सीधे कुछ सवाल है,ज़रा खोलकर कान सुनो,
    सुनो हिरानी,सुनो चोपड़ा,प्यारे आमिर खान सुनो,

इस दुनिया के हर मज़हब में कहाँ नही कमियां बोलो,
    और अछूती रीति रिवाजों से है कब दुनिया बोलो,

धर्म सनातन आडम्बर है,और कहानी गढ़ लेते,
    लेकिन चोट मारने से पहले गीता ही पढ़ लेते,

आडम्बर ही था दिखलाना,तो कुछ और बड़ा करते,
    हर मज़हब के आगे,इसका मुद्दा आप खड़ा करते,

केवल धर्म सनातन ही क्यों तुमको चुभा बताओ जी,
    कहाँ नही आडम्बर,कोई मज़हब तो दिखलाओ जी,

भूल गए तुम टोपी जालीदार दिखाना भूल गए,
    आडम्बर नमाज़ पढना है,ये बतलाना भूल गए,

अमरनाथ पर तंज कसे पर हज का चर्चा भूल गए,
    मस्जिद बनने पर मिलता सरकारी खर्चा भूल गए,

अगर लेटकर मंदिर में आना जाना आडम्बर है
    तो फिर या हुसैन कहकर कोड़े खाना आडम्बर है,

नहीं दिखाए तुमने कटते गाय बैल और बकरे क्यों,
    केवल हिन्दू परम्परा के तौर तरीके अखरे क्यों,

हमने तो धागे बरगद के चारों ओर बंधाएं है,
    तुमने हज में जाकर बोलो किसके चक्कर खाए हैं,

तुम ज्ञानी हो अगर तुम्हे मंदिर आडम्बर लगते हैं,
    हमको भी मस्जिद के सब मंज़र आडम्बर लगते हैं,

सत्यमेव जयते के नायक,आधा सत्य दिखाया क्यों,
    छुपा लिया इस्लाम,सनातन धर्म मिथक बतलाया क्यों,

ये सवाल कुछ ऐसे हैं जिनका जवाब देना होगा,
    कलाकार हो समानता का भी हिसाब देना होगा,

इस पीके से खूब कमा लो,मौका तुमको दिया चलो,
    पक्षपात जो किया आपने,माफ़ आप को किया चलो,

शर्त यही है थोड़ी हिम्मत लानी होगी छाती में,
    अगली पीके फिल्म बनाओ जाकर आप कराची में
    Sent from Mobile

• Mataji pranaam, Bahut achi kavita hai
    • I am sorry that i forgot to mention - this is NOT written by me....it has come from a friend - i posted it as it was speaking my heart.

• Hare Krishna!!

PAMHO!!!

I hate dis movie.....actually case has been filed against amir khan and director

This reply was deleted.