about moksha

hare krishna to all !

see the image below -

"pralay kaalme golok me keval shri krishna rahte he aur srushti kaalme vah bhara rahta he" iska kya arth he ? kya moksh mile hue logonko fir janm lena padta he ! geeta me krishna ne kaha he ki mere paramdham pahucha hua vyakti kabhi is sansaar me nahi aata ! this image text is from brahma vaivarta puran 1st adhyay. please someone explainn this !

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

I know only Gaudiya Vaishnav philosophy, which says that at the time of annhilation, only the material worlds, ie, Brahma loka and below - the 14 planetary systems called Material world perishes. Spiritual world continues as it is. This is based on the lords statements in Gita ( so many places - yad gatva na nivartante tad dhaam paramam mama - meaning going where, a person does not need to return to the material world, that place is My abode.)

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• yes, you are right mataji ! but there's something is hidden in that lines like - maybe it was very first time of creation of everything(but not sure about this) ! radhe radhe !!

• E-Counselor

No prabhuji. I am sure of it - this is definitely not the first creation. This is again mentioned in the Brahma Samhita. Mahavishnu lying in the causal ocean is exhaling and from the pores of His body, one one universe is coming out. The number of universes is therefore uncountable. When Mahavishnu inhales, all the universes wind up back in His stomach. Then how can this be the first creation.

It is always better to accept the scriptures as it is prabhuji or to read our acharyas' commentary on it. If there was any hidden meaning or fact in those lines, I am sure our acharyas, who are realised souls dedicating their life to the study and commentary of the scriptures would have mentioned somewhere in their commentaries. The level we are in, we can speculate very easily. Our job is to stop the mind from playing tricks and to train it to follow the acharyas.

I hope I have been able to make you understand my point of view.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• thank you mataji  !! radhe radhe !! hari bol !!

This reply was deleted.