Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

For abhishek, you can take milk - 1 cup; curd - 1/2 cup; honey - 2 tbsp; sugar 2 tsp in water; ghee - 1 tsp. YOu could mix them together or keep them separate and pour over the deities while doing abhishek one by one. The order is - milk, curd, honey, ghee sugar water. YOu can put tulsi leaves in each of the items. This mixture is your panchamtra - immediately after pouring, you could keep in a separate container in the fridge and break your fast with this. Additionally, you could add 5 types of fruit juices, ideally different colours and do abhishek with those also. 

After removing this mixture and washing the deities with water, you could do pushpabhishek with 5 types and colours of flower petals. 

Then you could dress the deities very nicely. 

Saffron could be added to milk and curd or separate saffron water can be prepared and added as one of the items for the abhishek. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Haribol!

Thank you very much! I am glad everything comes together now. Yes I added rosepetals and purple citronflavour earlgrey flowers out of the garden to it.

After I gave the deities everything, cleaned them with fresh dried cowdung from the nature reserve here with sandelwoodpulp (red one and normal one) camphor and than again tulasi leaves with sesamum shower. 

Dressed them in handmade clothings again. Wich always takes a while to make, but is fun!

Mala's with manjari and tulasi leaves this time for Krishna. I hope He will be pleased. So much fun! 

Hare Krishna!

• 10778526255?profile=RESIZE_930x10778526684?profile=RESIZE_930x

• E-Counselor

Jai. THank you very much for sharing. Dandvat pranam to your sincerity and service prabhu. I am sure it is very pleasing to Guru and Gauranga. 

This reply was deleted.