ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

All Questions Tagged 'of' (30)

Questions Replies Latest Activity

Does INITIATION compulsory for GOING Back to GODHEAD...?

Hare Krsna respected devotee's, If somebody, say I, is just doing his prescribed duties like Chanting 16 rounds, Daily Hearing, Reading Sc…

Started by Ravinder Kumar

4 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Kelsey mataji

What is the meaning of 'Godhead' in "Supreme Personality of Godhead"?

Hare Krsna, What is the meaning of 'Godhead' in "Supreme Personality of Godhead"? Does it mean Ishwar tattva like Ram, Narsimha dev, Krishn…

Started by dhananjay vashistha

3 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Zola Preetam

Old divine pictures and Nirmalya

Hare Krishna dear devotees of the Lord,  Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupad.  I need your valuable guidance…

Started by Milind Ashok Shende

2 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Radha Rasamayi DD

Law of Karma - Pre Karma

Hare Krishna Dandavat Pranam! Need to understand our Vaishnava Acharyas are free from LAW OF KARMA & PRE KARMA. With my limited knowled…

Started by DB Nair

4 Jan 24, 2017

Service of mankind

Hare Krishna I have a doubt. I want to know between these who is going to become pure devotee of Lord sooner than other as well as who is m…

Started by DIVYANSHU SHARMA

9 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by manikanta

Sevak

IS ISKCON SENTIMENTAL AND FANATIC IN PREACHING AND TEACHING ? IT DOES NOT ACCEPT GREATEST ACHARYAS IN INDIA APART FROM VAISNAVA SAMPRADAYA !! MUST READ FOR EVERY ONE ..

A Discussion between Raghav And Radheshyam Das   RAGHAV :   It is not that I am a fanatic or I am just washing off the contribution of grea…

Started by Ashwani Kumar

5 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by adam steinberg

Lord Krsna and Lord Vishnu

Hare Krsna  PAMHO I have been facing a lot of difficulty in convincing my south indian friend that Lord Krsna is the cause of all causes an…

Started by GOVINDA DASA

4 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by GopalKrishna Das

Why is the choice of two different entities/jivas who are in every way equal in terms of "svabhava", make different choices and have different karma ?

Hare Krishna! it is said that the Misuse of Free Will lead to the Falldown of Jiva from Spiritual Platform. Now if all Jivas have similar s…

Started by Ashwin Balaganeshan

7 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Bharat

Guru Tattva

People are often enamored by the Guru in Spiritual life. In the Gaudiya Parampara like most Spiritual systems , one cannot mature in Spirit…

Started by Sairajesh Parameswaran

0 Jan 10, 2015

How to play hare Krishna Kirtan On violin .

PAMHO  HARE KRISHNA PRABHUJI / MATAJI I AM LOOKING FOR WESTERN SCALE FOR HARE KRISHNA KIRTAN . IF SOME OF THE DEVOTEES WHO CAN SEND THE…

Started by Ravi Kiran Pole

1 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Maral Alymova

RSS

Television Channel

Join us on Whatsapp!

Online Statistics

Back to Godhead Magazine Subscription !

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service