ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

All Questions Tagged 'iskcon' (28)

Questions Replies Latest Activity

Volunteer

Give whatever pious credits to others

Hare krsna everyone, All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga!!!! I hope everyone's sadhana is going really well. This thought suddenly came to…

Started by kŗşņa dasa

5 Jan 28
Reply by Krishna Dasan

The spiritual science becomes revealed to the devotee from within the heart

The spiritual science becomes revealed to the devotee from within the heart according to the degree of his surrender to Krishna Letter to E…

Started by Pratanu Banerjee

2 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Walter Cloud ShaktimanahDasa

Get Marble Iskcon Radha krishna Statue, iskcon deities marble statues.

hari bol... hare Krisha we are a professionally managed company which deals in all kinds of Marble Iskcon Radha krishna Statue, iskcon deit…

Started by Khem Chand Kumawat

0 Jul 30, 2017

Sevak

IS ISKCON SENTIMENTAL AND FANATIC IN PREACHING AND TEACHING ? IT DOES NOT ACCEPT GREATEST ACHARYAS IN INDIA APART FROM VAISNAVA SAMPRADAYA !! MUST READ FOR EVERY ONE ..

A Discussion between Raghav And Radheshyam Das   RAGHAV :   It is not that I am a fanatic or I am just washing off the contribution of grea…

Started by Ashwani Kumar

5 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by adam steinberg

may i come

I studied bhakti vikasa swami maharaj written a bramachary readers book. is it krsna will take care about all bramacharys

Started by Muralikrishna Orenge

3 Nov 30, 2015

Volunteer

Please Everyone, Especially Women, Share Your Thoughts, Ideas, Desires, Suggestions on: Vaishnavi Nun Monastery/Women Devotional School and Training Center in Europe: Need or no need and what need?

Recently, a Male Vaishnava Monastery/Farm Community project has been started in Europe, Latvia. You can find more information about this pr…

Started by Madhavi-lata devi dasi

2 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Gita

Iskcon to protest land acquisition for metro-secunderabad:how to save the temple

Hare Krsna AGTSP, HYDERABAD: Determined to put up a fight against the government's move to acquire their land for Hyderabad Metro Rail (HM…

Started by keerthana

0 Jul 15, 2013

ISKCON Perfume

Hare Krishna, All glories to the Vaishnavas! All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I'd like to gift perfume to the deities in the Hungarian Yatr…

Started by Gaura-Priya

1 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Maral Alymova

Sevak

Flirting By A Initiated Boy Disciple In Temple - Leaves Krsna Conciousness

Hare Krishna , A initiated devotee did flirting with a girl devotee , non stop .. Now this girl devotee was very careful of this initiated…

Started by Ashwani Kumar

8 May 18, 2013
Reply by Gopal das

Volunteer

A Instruction For Every Temple - Must Read

From the Governing Body Commission of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (Editor’s note: This the 304 of the 2013 GBC reso…

Started by Ashwani Kumar

3 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Ashwani Kumar

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi