ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

All Questions Tagged 'Gita' (22)

Questions Replies Latest Activity

E-Counselor

Mokshada Ekadasi - Gita Jayanti

Hare Krsna dear devotees, Tomorrow, 30th November is Mokshada Ekadasi. THis is also celebrated as Gita Jayanti. This is the day Bhagawad Gi…

Started by Radha Rasamayi DD

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Radha Rasamayi DD

Concept of one sun in Bhagwadgita

Hare Krishna to all Devotees and Lovers of Lord Krishna !  I try to read Srimadbhagwat Gita often (at least a few shlokas) and its really t…

Started by Devesh Yadav

4 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Devesh Yadav

Srimadbhagbat Gita in Bangla App in Google Play store

Hare Krishna dandvats. Please accept my humble obeisances, All glories to Srila Prabhupada, All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga. Jai…

Started by Debobrata Sharma

0 Mar 6, 2016

Bhagavad Gita 2.47

In BG 2.47, it's translated: "Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities"; full verse: --- You have a right…

Started by kralaro

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Radha Rasamayi DD

All the Bhagavad gita versions that a devotee needs

Hare Krishna, i am opening this thread to share opinions about commentaries to the Gita other than the prominent one written by Bhaktiveda…

Started by Balarama dasa

0 Sep 28, 2015

Yatharth Geeta

Hare Krishna, i found this book yesterday online, it is available as a free download in several languages (also in english), but what is it…

Started by Balarama dasa

3 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Sandhya KrsnaPriya

Srimad Bhagavad Gita Marathi/Hindi Soft Copy

Hare Krishna Dear Prabhus Dandvat Pranaam! i wanted to know if there is a soft copy of Marathi/Hindi Bhagavad Gita available, if yes can s…

Started by PRATIK SHINDE

0 Mar 4, 2015

Four Vedas approving the Deity Worship

Hare Krishna  Dandvats !  PAMHO  All Glories to Srila Prabhupada !  Dear Devotees. We have four primary Vedas : Arthveda, Yujurveda, Samved…

Started by Abhishek Bhardwaj

6 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by utsav roy

Our PM presented Bhagvad Gita to the Japanese Emperor and he would present same to all the world leaders!

BOOK DISTRIBUTION  In his recent trip to Japan, our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, presented a copy of Shrimad Bhagvad Gita to the Em…

Started by Veeral Gandhi

10 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Veeral Gandhi

Relations with Krishna

Hare Krishna, Srila Prabhupada in his introduction to Bhagavad Gita as it is writes: it can be stated that a devotee is in a relationship…

Started by Tarun Bansal

0 Apr 27, 2014

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by