ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

brajsunderdas's Questions (29)

Questions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

Volunteer

"My Dear Prabhuji, Dandavata Pranam Please refer appropriate translations for Ramchar…"

brajsunderdas replied Sep 18, 2014 to Is Tulsi das's mayavada writings mentioned anywhere?

11 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Chirag Sharma

Volunteer

"Mayavada Conclusions There are numerous statements in Srimad-Bhagavatam and other Va…"

brajsunderdas replied Sep 18, 2014 to Is Tulsi das's mayavada writings mentioned anywhere?

11 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Chirag Sharma

Volunteer

"Dear Devotees,Dandavat Pranam, Saubhari muni by offending Garuda fell down from his…"

11 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Chirag Sharma

"Dear Chiragji, Dandvata pranam, Thank you very much for your loving affectionate &am…"

brajsunderdas replied Aug 28, 2014 to How can a wife conquer the heart of her husband?

34 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Chirag Sharma

"The babaji isnt Srila Prabhupada. Thakur Bhakti Vinod is narrating a conversation be…"

brajsunderdas replied Aug 28, 2014 to Where did the soul comes from?

9 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by kamlesh patel

"Thakur Bhakti Vinod is narrating a conversation between the two elevated personaliti…"

brajsunderdas replied Aug 28, 2014 to Where did the soul comes from?

9 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by kamlesh patel

"No. You must have a Anrdoid phone & a Internet connection in it. Go to google pl…"

brajsunderdas replied Aug 23, 2014 to Complete Portable Vedabase & Vaishnav Calender for your Android Phone.

4 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Shrawan Vaidya

"Dear Rashmi  mataji, dandvata pranam.   I am married since 7 years. Unfortunately i…"

brajsunderdas replied Aug 21, 2014 to How can a wife conquer the heart of her husband?

34 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Chirag Sharma

"Yes Rashmi, Thank you very much for that. I had that in mind. I have read it in Ramc…"

brajsunderdas replied Aug 21, 2014 to Why did Sati quit her body?

3 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by brajsunderdas

"Please give your email id or follow me on Facebook. I have what you need in scanned…"

brajsunderdas replied Jan 28, 2014 to Srimad Bhagwatam in Hindi

28 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Manish Kapadia

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi