ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Harshit Jain's Questions (27)

Questions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hare krishna prabhuji, Beautiful deity! May lord bless you."

Harshit Jain replied Apr 28 to Deity worship

5 Apr 28
Reply by Harshit Jain

"I do not agree with you. Many people who consume alcohol and come under its influenc…"

Harshit Jain replied Apr 11 to Is DISCIPLINE bad?

17 Apr 11
Reply by Jayram Kumar

"Prabhuji i think you are addressing the situation as a very niche problem. You shoul…"

17 Apr 11
Reply by Jayram Kumar

"I can understand your opinion very well prabhuji. Well yeah one should know what he/…"

17 Apr 11
Reply by Jayram Kumar

"Hare Krishna Jayram Prabhuji, Discipline should be present in everyone's life otherw…"

Harshit Jain replied Apr 10 to Is DISCIPLINE bad?

17 Apr 11
Reply by Jayram Kumar

"Hare Krishna Gayatri Ji, This is a great answer . Thank you for putting in the time…"

Harshit Jain replied Apr 5 to How should one train their mind in such a way that they become lazer focused in their lives just as Arjun ji had when he aimed for the eye of fish. Kindly go through the complete post to understand.

7 Apr 5
Reply by Harshit Jain

"Hare Krishna Radha Mataji, I really found the answer to be awesome since this answer…"

Harshit Jain replied Apr 5 to How should one train their mind in such a way that they become lazer focused in their lives just as Arjun ji had when he aimed for the eye of fish. Kindly go through the complete post to understand.

7 Apr 5
Reply by Harshit Jain

"Hare krishna Gayatri ji, This answer of yours is perfect since it is complete as wel…"

Harshit Jain replied Apr 2 to How can a bhakt get pure love for the lord from inside just as sudhama ji had for Lord Krishna. Kindly go through the below post as well.

24 Apr 2
Reply by Harshit Jain

"Hare krishna Bhanu prabhuji, I must say this reply was a great addition and i can se…"

Harshit Jain replied Apr 2 to How can a bhakt get pure love for the lord from inside just as sudhama ji had for Lord Krishna. Kindly go through the below post as well.

24 Apr 2
Reply by Harshit Jain

"Hare Krishna Radha Mataji, Thank you very much for guiding me in the correct directi…"

24 Apr 2
Reply by Harshit Jain

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by