ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Aatmadev Gour Das's Questions (13)

Questions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"They are also in Brahma Madhva Gaudiya Vaishnava. They are not other sampradaya."

Aatmadev Gour Das replied Sep 13, 2016 to Why we don't offer tulsi on lotus feet of Radharani

6 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Aatmadev Gour Das

"Hare Krishna !! But in vrindavana they offer tulsi leaves to Radharani..Why ? Could…"

Aatmadev Gour Das replied Sep 13, 2016 to Why we don't offer tulsi on lotus feet of Radharani

6 Sep 13, 2016

"Hare Krishna !! Humble obeisances !! Yeah i got it perfect answer Radha Rasamayi Mat…"

Aatmadev Gour Das replied Jun 24, 2016 to Difference between chanting Hare Krishna & Punya Karmas

3 Jun 24, 2016

"Hare Krishna !! HUMBLE OBEISANCES All !! Actually i need short and simple answer ..…"

Aatmadev Gour Das replied Jun 21, 2016 to QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBLITES

7 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Prasanna Seshadri

"Hare Krishna  Thank you so much Prabhuji... "

Aatmadev Gour Das replied Jun 16, 2016 to Need Naamhatta Book Urgent in English or Hindi

4 Jun 16, 2016

"Please accept my Humble obeisances !! Hare Krishna !!  Karunanidhi Prabhu could you…"

Aatmadev Gour Das replied Jun 15, 2016 to Need Naamhatta Book Urgent in English or Hindi

4 Jun 16, 2016

"Hare Krishna Amal Prabhuji! I also read that posting many times carefully. Now i m s…"

Aatmadev Gour Das replied Jun 23, 2015 to The Glory and signification of 108 beads in the chanting mala

3 Jun 23, 2015

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by