ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Aditya Rakesh Mishra's Questions (16)

Questions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Prabhujis, It is just a notion to discuss.. there is no hard feeling for devotee…"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Feb 25, 2017 to Need for a Militant Vaishnav Army

31 Feb 26, 2017

"Undoubtedly our motto is to preach and lead our lives as an servant to supreme lord…"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Feb 20, 2017 to Need for a Militant Vaishnav Army

31 Feb 26, 2017

"Yes.. as per Srila Prabhupada.. One must develop Kshatriya warrior spirit too.. we a…"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Feb 20, 2017 to Need for a Militant Vaishnav Army

31 Feb 26, 2017

"I accede to all the suggestions by esteemed devotees.. yet i wanna know the injuncti…"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Feb 17, 2017 to Need for a Militant Vaishnav Army

31 Feb 26, 2017

"I think constructing Nama hatta centre will be more instrumental in propagating Krsn…"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Apr 11, 2015 to Can i make a Krishna Temple in Small Plot of Land in West Bengal

16 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Ravi

"One can chant Mahamantra without Initation as well"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Oct 11, 2014 to Diksha required for Hare Krishna Mahamantra??????

6 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by dean

"your statement is correct prabhuji, but Bhaktivinod Thakur and all acharyas had desi…"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Oct 10, 2014 to Growth of ISKCON in terms of Numbers of Followers,Esp. in The Europe and Western world, are we Growing or Shrinking???

6 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Aditya Rakesh Mishra

"Yes, I do believe that whole world will come one day under the flag of Krishna prem…"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Oct 9, 2014 to Growth of ISKCON in terms of Numbers of Followers,Esp. in The Europe and Western world, are we Growing or Shrinking???

6 Oct 10, 2014

"I pray to merciful Lord Krishna to grant u all success in your every endeavor"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Aug 30, 2014 to Prayer request

7 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by praveen

"then it is fine to use that but in case of selecting one Cows of indian origin must…"

Aditya Rakesh Mishra replied Nov 18, 2013 to Whether milk is veg or nonveg product ?

7 Nov 18, 2013

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by