ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Abhay Naik's Questions (16)

Questions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hare Krishna !! Prabhu,                                    All those who still have…"

Abhay Naik replied Feb 12, 2012 to I am a Hare Krishna outcaste

4 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Pandora Hinson

"Hare Krishna!! Sisshartha Prabhuji,                                                 …"

Abhay Naik replied Jan 14, 2012 to ISKCON (international society of krishna counsioussness) should be Indian society Of krishna Counciousness

40 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Gopal das

"Hare Krishna!!,                         Prabhuji, I totally agree to your view.Krish…"

Abhay Naik replied Jan 13, 2012 to ISKCON (international society of krishna counsioussness) should be Indian society Of krishna Counciousness

40 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Gopal das

"Prabhuji, Forgive me, but, what I meant by saying that 'we should surrender to Shri…"

Abhay Naik replied Jan 13, 2012 to ISKCON (international society of krishna counsioussness) should be Indian society Of krishna Counciousness

40 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Gopal das

"Hare Krishna!,  Please do not think in terms of the man made borders of nations whic…"

40 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Gopal das

"All our shastras namely SrimadBhagwatam, Bhagwat Gita etc.  are the reservoir of ete…"

Abhay Naik replied Jan 9, 2012 to Having more than one wife.................

29 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Dipin Preet Singh Bhangoo

"Hare Krishna, With all my humble heart I submit and share my understanding of this b…"

Abhay Naik replied Nov 9, 2011 to Why are cows so dear to Krishna ? I can understand that Krishna is compassionate towards all living beings , but why cows? Why not dog,cat or any other animal ?

10 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Dr Vrinda Baxi

"Hare Krishna , Yes,Constant Awareness of Shri Krishna is the magic formula.Yes,if we…"

Abhay Naik replied Oct 16, 2011 to Is chanting a magic formula?

9 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Walter Cloud ShaktimanahDasa

"When ever there is predominance of darkness of ignorance in the minds of people ,and…"

Abhay Naik replied Sep 23, 2011 to What is dharma?

6 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Gopal das

"What is the dharma of water? What is the essential quality of water by which it is i…"

Abhay Naik replied Sep 21, 2011 to What is dharma?

6 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Gopal das

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by