ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

David's Questions (312)

Questions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Hare Krishna!! Radhe Radhe!! Thank you to everyone who has responded. There is noth…"

David replied Apr 6, 2014 to Is Mirabhai in Madhurya Rasa?

17 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by GopalKrishna Das

"Hare Krishna! Jaya Sri Gauracandra Mahaprabhuji Thank you for giving me this clarif…"

David replied Mar 17, 2014 to Is Sri Jagannatha Misra and Srimati Saci Devi in Krishna Lila as Nanda and Yasoda or as Vasudeva and Devaki?

2 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by David

"The word bhagavan is used to describe the devotees of the Lord as well. There are so…"

David replied Mar 16, 2014 to Have Lord Shiva ever announced himself as Bhgvaan in any scripture ?

3 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by David

"Hare Krishna Dandavat pranam to all the Vaisnavas and Vaisnavis. Thank You to all…"

David replied Mar 13, 2014 to Why am I so attracted to Hari Katha but not as attracted to Hari Nama?

9 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Rajnish Kanojia

"Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Our Lord Caitanya took 8 total teachings from the 4 samprada…"

David replied Mar 1, 2014 to Has Rudra Sampradaya Disappeared ?

7 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Manish Chakraborty

"Hare Krishna Prabhuji Actually Vallabhacarya is a diksa disciple of Sri Gadadhara P…"

David replied Mar 1, 2014 to Has Rudra Sampradaya Disappeared ?

7 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Manish Chakraborty

"Hare Krishna Prabhuji I never knew we were allowed to touch the Guru bead"

David replied Feb 19, 2014 to Is the Panca Tattva Mantra to be chanted before before each round?

9 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by kŗşņa dasa

"Hare Krishna! Yes certainly You are correct. Both Yasoda and Devaki are both extrem…"

David replied Feb 11, 2014 to Is Mother Rohini on a higher platform than Mother Devaki?

3 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Zola Preetam

"Hare Krishna Prabhuji I too want to learn more about Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvat…"

David replied Jan 30, 2014 to Eager to know about Srila Prabhupada's guruji ?

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by David

"Hare Krishna! Actually no. I never heard of this pastime of Srila Rupa Goswami. Tha…"

David replied Jan 28, 2014 to Is it dangerous to pray to Srimati Rukmini Devi?

7 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Mike Lightfoot

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by