ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

parasram ramdeo's Questions (32)

Questions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"haribol prabhu; Anywhere one can spread the name of Krsna is a good place, but I th…"

parasram ramdeo replied Apr 28, 2012 to Would the Greyhound bus station be a good place to pass out pamphlets about local Krsna Temple activities?

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Pandora Hinson

Volunteer

"haribol; both me and my wife are physician, we do work about 12 hrs per day sometime…"

parasram ramdeo replied Apr 8, 2012 to Grihastha & Preaching

35 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by yugadharmadas

Volunteer

"haribol; Mataji this nice question that you ask, it helps us all who are in  the Gri…"

parasram ramdeo replied Apr 6, 2012 to Grihastha & Preaching

35 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by yugadharmadas

"haribol Mataji, your reply was an awaken and so true, I have great respect to the Br…"

parasram ramdeo replied Mar 30, 2012 to Can one successfully be Krishna conscious while involved in a marry life?

10 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by parasram ramdeo

Sevak

"haribol nicely said prabhu, ultimately if we believe Krsna is the supreme, as a true…"

parasram ramdeo replied Mar 30, 2012 to How To Act To Demigod Prasad

57 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Alka

"haribol, very nice advice Bhaktin Maral Mataji; I can say since I start chanting mor…"

parasram ramdeo replied Mar 29, 2012 to Techniques to get Kids into Krishna consciousness

5 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Alka

"haribol; that is the problem Mataji, I still try to learn the ways of KC while at th…"

parasram ramdeo replied Mar 29, 2012 to Can one successfully be Krishna conscious while involved in a marry life?

10 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by parasram ramdeo

Sevak

"haribol; all glories to Srila Prabhupada It is stated in the Gita that Krsna take of…"

parasram ramdeo replied Mar 27, 2012 to How To Act To Demigod Prasad

57 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Alka

"haribol All glories to Srila Prabhupada! that was very nice respond Mataji, it does…"

parasram ramdeo replied Mar 27, 2012 to Can one successfully be Krishna conscious while involved in a marry life?

10 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by parasram ramdeo

"haribol, thank you for clearing some of my doubt, that was a beautiful example, hari…"

parasram ramdeo replied Mar 27, 2012 to Can one successfully be Krishna conscious while involved in a marry life?

10 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by parasram ramdeo

RSS

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service