ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

k.s.subramanian's Questions (8)

Questions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"When we call others as prabhu, we acknowledge them as masters and ourselves as Das(s…"

k.s.subramanian replied Jun 23, 2010 to Why do devotees call each other prabhu?

8 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by krishna sakha

"Hari Bol. I am one more interested soul in the project you talk about. I have some t…"

k.s.subramanian replied Jun 23, 2010 to can we open seaperate farms which will supply cow products for devotees investments as shares.

28 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by vibhooshankrishnadas

"Thank you very much mathaji. I recollect Maharaj once saying that the person who app…"

k.s.subramanian replied Jun 22, 2010 to Hate and envy

4 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Mahesh Kumar Gandhi

"Hare Krishna! Prabhu, Here are a few suggestions-both heard and original. Please,Tak…"

k.s.subramanian replied Jun 19, 2010 to Balancing material (work Life or karma) & Spiritual life

25 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Aparna

"Many Hindus misunerstand Hare Krishnas for this reason that they do not worship demi…"

k.s.subramanian replied Jun 18, 2010 to demigod worship

38 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by vinay kumar.N

"While discussing food , it will be worthwhile to remember that our primary aim is to…"

k.s.subramanian replied Jun 18, 2010 to Why is Masoor dal (red lentils) prohibited in Vaishnava diet?

55 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Shravn Prabhu

"Awesome! Thank you very much prabhu. The answers are perfect coming direct from the…"

k.s.subramanian replied Jun 18, 2010 to Is it compulsory to read Srila Prabhupada's books ONLY?

15 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by AD

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by