ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Sankarshana Dasa's Questions (53)

Questions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hare Krishna Oumesh KC is targeted to achieving Shudha Prema Bhakti alone and resona…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 15, 2011 to Matrimony site for devotees connected with ISKCON DESIRE TREE site.

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by dr nitin mohade

Sevak

"Hare Krishna Any one goes that extra mile only for one truly loved (in the mundane t…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 14, 2011 to How to put Extra Endeavor in Devotional Service we do in Krishna Consciousness?

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Sankarshana Dasa

"Maral Mata Ji I disagree with the confidentiality aspect just as you have done and S…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 14, 2011 to What is your favorite form of the Supreme Lord?

7 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Gopal das

"I am just quote unquoting from the transcendental knowledge back. It is not my knowl…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 14, 2011 to Vrindavan

13 Sep 14, 2011

"Hare Krishna my Dear Anirudha Hope you have managed to go through the science of the…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 13, 2011 to Vrindavan

13 Sep 14, 2011

"Hare Krishna Jadhav Ji, There is no fall down after attaining His abode. None of we…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 12, 2011 to is there no coming back after liberation ??

5 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Man

"Sir,   I forgot to mail you this link: http://gosai.com/writings/eleven-points-of-di…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 12, 2011 to Vrindavan

13 Sep 14, 2011

"Hare Krishna Anirudha Yes. And it is not just a million mundane dollars but all that…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 12, 2011 to Vrindavan

13 Sep 14, 2011

"Hare Krishna On the outset of it your reactions are absolutely correct. Krishna as S…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 11, 2011 to concentration while chanting

14 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Maral Alymova

"Hare Krishna Sumitra Malla Mate If this was the case the 1st Person to ditch all of…"

Sankarshana Dasa replied Sep 11, 2011 to What should one do?

4 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Jay Krishnan Ramasawmy

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by