ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Shankar Rns's Questions (21)

Questions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hare Krishna & PAMHO dear Avikji, Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glorie…"

Shankar Rns replied Dec 23, 2013 to Who wear white dress and who wear Safron dress in ISKCON?

4 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by dean

"Dear Rankin Fisher prabhu, my humble obeisances and gratitude onto your sublime word…"

Shankar Rns replied Mar 11, 2013 to Why Do Christians Try So Hard To Convert Others?

26 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Gopal das

"Bhaktin Maral mataji....very nice explanation. Thank you. Here's the catchy part, I…"

Shankar Rns replied Jan 31, 2013 to Why there is no Lord Brahma temple?

4 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Shankar Rns

"Dear Bhaktin Maral... I do admit for beating around the bush so sillyfully...sometim…"

Shankar Rns replied Jan 30, 2013 to TRIRAMA Personality of Godhead - PARASHURAMA-RAMACHANDRA-BALARAMA

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Maral Alymova

Volunteer

"There are many great Vaishnavis in ISKCON who wear saris almost every where they go…"

Shankar Rns replied Jan 19, 2013 to We like to wear JEANS. Is it so cool?

24 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by Maral Alymova

"Gandhiji -  The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treat…"

Shankar Rns replied Jul 22, 2012 to Why not non-vegetarian food ??

24 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Sudheendra S

"Hahaha....my pleasure always to humour the good souls of the Vaishnavas. Yes, Mahapr…"

Shankar Rns replied Jul 12, 2012 to About four yugas

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Shankar Rns

"A scriptural sayings from the Lotus mouth of Her Grace Bhaktin Maral. All glories to…"

Shankar Rns replied Jul 12, 2012 to About four yugas

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Shankar Rns

"Because we value the universal principle of cow protection. By protecting gomata, al…"

Shankar Rns replied Jul 1, 2012 to is it necessary to kill animals for the taste of the tongue?

2 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Gopal das

"ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC dear Ashwani prabhu and the other cowherd-like boys of Krishna!…"

Shankar Rns replied Jun 24, 2012 to Just Being Curious! (Is www.prabhupadabooks.com is somewhat a contradictory site?)

11 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Mohnish Goel

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by