ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

PKC's Questions (10)

Questions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"There is an interesting statement in the Isopanisad (Mantra 6): “He who sees systema…"

PKC replied Dec 30, 2018 to Who is a fool in Krishna Consciousness ?

8 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Gayatri

"I am not sure in what context this statement was made. It may be possible meaning ma…"

PKC replied Dec 30, 2018 to Who is a fool in Krishna Consciousness ?

8 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Gayatri

"Thank you Vijay ji for the answer. A person can also fall down from Vaikuntha too as…"

PKC replied Dec 29, 2018 to Can I go to Dhruvaloka to practice krsna consciousness through the superior training of Dhruva Maharaj?

19 Jan 1
Reply by Shyam ka Gulam

"You are right and agreed. What about other planets in spiritual world, such as bhram…"

PKC replied Dec 29, 2018 to Can I go to Dhruvaloka to practice krsna consciousness through the superior training of Dhruva Maharaj?

19 Jan 1
Reply by Shyam ka Gulam

"When will  person desires vanishes. People also have desires in spiritual planet, so…"

19 Jan 1
Reply by Shyam ka Gulam

"I believe it is personal choice of the individual which planet to go in the spiritua…"

PKC replied Dec 27, 2018 to Can I go to Dhruvaloka to practice krsna consciousness through the superior training of Dhruva Maharaj?

19 Jan 1
Reply by Shyam ka Gulam

"I would also be looking for this answer from senior devotees. I think all karma can…"

PKC replied Dec 27, 2018 to Can I go to Dhruvaloka to practice krsna consciousness through the superior training of Dhruva Maharaj?

19 Jan 1
Reply by Shyam ka Gulam

"Thanks marai Alymova ji for the answer but I got confused when you said this, Please…"

PKC replied Dec 27, 2018 to Mind, Intelligence ,False Ego

11 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Bharat

"I am trying to say once become very pure  so person will not left with any negative…"

11 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Bharat

"You are absolutely right, why to bother have no mind and intelligence of our own. I…"

11 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Bharat

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi