ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

manikanta's Questions (159)

Questions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Sri guru gaurangau jayatah u must carefully go through the below essential concept t…"

manikanta replied Jan 10 to creation

10 Jan 11
Reply by Walter Cloud ShaktimanahDasa

"Even if we understand MAYA still it is difficult to escape her because she is krsna'…"

manikanta replied Jan 1 to Is there any book which gives the complete description of Maya, its plans, its tricks and techniques,its power, its strategy to DEVIATE the devotee,

6 Jan 4
Reply by Radha Rasamayi DD

"Yes if u r jealous to the point that u think ill about devotees, u slander them, dis…"

manikanta replied Dec 23, 2018 to How to overcome jealousy?

16 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Charan Tripathi

"Will u ever feel jealous seeing ur teacher being v learned. Do u feel jealous seeing…"

manikanta replied Dec 22, 2018 to How to overcome jealousy?

16 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Charan Tripathi

"Firstly my focus is not about fight or not fighting, that example is only to convey…"

manikanta replied Dec 22, 2018 to Radha krishn ka Prem

25 Jan 1
Reply by Charan Tripathi

"The problem I see in your confusion is due to 2 things, Maybe you are not sufficient…"

manikanta replied Dec 20, 2018 to Radha krishn ka Prem

25 Jan 1
Reply by Charan Tripathi

"Our absence of krsna conscious is only in the beginningless time(anadi), but when it…"

manikanta replied Nov 29, 2018 to Need Clarification please

26 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Saurab

"Yes, we never fell from the spiritual world which is being managed by yogamaya ,ther…"

manikanta replied Nov 29, 2018 to Need Clarification please

26 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Saurab

"In summary, it is speaking about perfect completeness from the perspective of God an…"

manikanta replied Nov 22, 2018 to Acording to ishoupanishad 1st shlok GOD is purna means full and each part of GOD is full then we are also part and parcel of GOD then aren't we also full. please save me.

9 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Anusha TR

"Thus we are never called as absolute truth because we are dependent upon the Lord fo…"

manikanta replied Nov 22, 2018 to Acording to ishoupanishad 1st shlok GOD is purna means full and each part of GOD is full then we are also part and parcel of GOD then aren't we also full. please save me.

9 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Anusha TR

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by