ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

NitaiGaur Premanande's Questions (22)

Questions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

Sevak

"Lord Shiva is the top most devotee of Krsna. He is a mahajana. We can say to Shaivai…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Nov 28, 2014 to Why Vaishnavas Do Not Tell Any Thing From Puran Dedicated To Lord Shiva ..

27 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by NitaiGaur Premanande

"there is no difference in the name, form, quality and passtimes of the Lord....every…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Nov 23, 2014 to WHICH IS BETTER, SEEING KRISHNA FACE TO FACE OR FEELING INTENSIVE SEPARATION FROM HIM

6 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by dean

"Radha Krsna is Prayojana tattvaa and Goura is vipralamba tattva. One in mood of conj…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Nov 13, 2014 to Deity worship

6 Nov 13, 2014

"Once Gour Govind Swami maharaj was giving lecture. He observed that the devotees had…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Nov 3, 2014 to Deity worship

6 Nov 13, 2014

"Please do forgive me for any offfenses i may have commited by tinge of my learning.…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Nov 2, 2014 to Why Divorce rate in ISKCON is high?

36 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Chirag Sharma

"Hare Krsna, Prabuji, in kali yuga every one is sudra. where is the question of caste…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Oct 31, 2014 to Why Divorce rate in ISKCON is high?

36 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Chirag Sharma

"Onewho is a vaishnava, he doesnt have any caste, "vaishnava yati buddhi". One who sa…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Oct 30, 2014 to Why Divorce rate in ISKCON is high?

36 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Chirag Sharma

"materialistics are blind people, if you follow them ull fall in well with them. They…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Feb 25, 2013 to lonely perhaps but i dont know why

33 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Dr.Sowjanya

"job is sometimes a temporary hell, to purify ourselves. Due to responsibilities, we…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Feb 6, 2012 to Very depressed and not able to concentrate on work.....

20 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Zola Preetam

"Really wonderful!!!   For the first time when i saw my parents chanting with bead ba…"

NitaiGaur Premanande replied Jun 29, 2011 to My Life, Ekadashi and Miracle….

12 Jun 29, 2011

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by