ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Bharat's Questions (645)

Questions Replied To (640) Replies Latest Activity

"Hare Krsna  Spiritual initiation is a very personal aspect, it is between guru, disc…"

Bharat replied 6 hours ago to Initiation outside iskcon

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Bharat

"Hare Krishna  Am I right ? Unlikely. The upadhi can be understood as 'designation'.…"

Bharat replied on Saturday to Sri Tattva Sandharbha

2 yesterday
Reply by kamlesh patel

"Hare Krsna  I am glad you found it useful. Srila Prabhupada time and again would say…"

Bharat replied Mar 19 to Why does the lord make us forget what we experienced in the past birth? Kindly read the post below as well completely so that you can understand my mindset.

15 Mar 19
Reply by Bharat

"Hare Krsna Firstly it is not idol. It is a worshipable deity of Sri Krsna.  But i gu…"

Bharat replied Mar 18 to Why is Krishna's murti white?

12 Mar 19
Reply by Nitesh kumar

"Hare Krsna By advancement I understood spiritual advancement which is becoming more…"

Bharat replied Mar 18 to ""Real Gaudiya Guru Parampara Philosophy""

5 Mar 19
Reply by Tapan

"Hare Krsna  Response given by Parul Mataji is good. In addition, there are instances…"

Bharat replied Mar 13 to Surrender & Nishkam Bhakti

14 Mar 16
Reply by Bhanu Kiran

"Hare Krsna  The material body is given to a conditioned living entity for these purp…"

Bharat replied Mar 13 to Why does the lord make us forget what we experienced in the past birth? Kindly read the post below as well completely so that you can understand my mindset.

15 Mar 19
Reply by Bharat

"Hare Krsna  More importantly visiting Mayapur in off-season is good idea for aged de…"

Bharat replied Mar 13 to Why are some ISKCON devotees so rude at the Temple in Mayapur?

8 Mar 13
Reply by Pandora Hinson

"Hare Krsna  Can someone please explain What is the correct path to reach Lord Krishn…"

Bharat replied Mar 13 to ""Real Gaudiya Guru Parampara Philosophy""

5 Mar 19
Reply by Tapan

"Hare Krsna  Would the "new visitor" be able to hire a lawyer to sue the Mayapur Temp…"

Bharat replied Mar 11 to Why are some ISKCON devotees so rude at the Temple in Mayapur?

8 Mar 13
Reply by Pandora Hinson

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by