ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Paul T Harrison's Questions (64)

Questions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"    Well "surrender" is yet another military expression applied to religion. A more…"

Paul T Harrison replied Dec 28, 2018 to

just now

"   The 16 number is only for initiates of Iskcon, and one is expected to keep it up…"

just now

"   Bharat - please get off my back. You have been rude and insulting to me here. I…"

Paul T Harrison replied Dec 28, 2018 to Disturbing Purports

18 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Bharat

"   Nice idea.. thnx :-) But you are saying to remember pictures and books about Kri…"

Paul T Harrison replied Dec 28, 2018 to Will krsna Anytime abandon or forsake his devotee?

8 Jan 1
Reply by Charan Tripathi

"   Just a suggestion... no one has proven transmigration so... this may be the only…"

Paul T Harrison replied Dec 28, 2018 to Can I go to Dhruvaloka to practice krsna consciousness through the superior training of Dhruva Maharaj?

19 Jan 1
Reply by Charan Tripathi

"    It might be better to first prove reincarnation before spending what is possibl…"

just now

"  WOW.... Right away we have two conflicting and diametrically opposed answers. In…"

Paul T Harrison replied Dec 28, 2018 to Who is a fool in Krishna Consciousness ?

8 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Gayatri

"   Yes I agree :-)    Let's say someone builds a house for you but the faucets do n…"

Paul T Harrison replied Dec 27, 2018 to

just now

"   OK.... yes, words are really important and using words properly really matter. F…"

Paul T Harrison replied Dec 26, 2018 to Disturbing Purports

18 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Bharat

"    OK.... let's actually address the point of the question....     How can you eth…"

Paul T Harrison replied Dec 26, 2018 to

just now

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by