ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Scriptures (253)

Featured Questions

National Book of INDIA! BHAGAVAD GITA AS IT IS!

susma swraj rays bhagbadgita announce to a national book of India whats all of your openion plz comment

Started by subhadip chattapadhyayLatest Reply

morning sadhana

hare krsna to all devotees. how important is morning sadhana in the devotees life.

Started by shilpaLatest Reply

Perception of Women in the Scriptures

Hare Krishna, Pls forgive me for the below question. I ask this question not out of Ego but purely to clarify my doubts Certain texts in…

Started by Karishma IyerLatest Reply

Questions Replies Latest Activity

How to begin reading Bhagavad Gita?

Hare Krishna! AGTSP! Please accept my humble obeisances. I have always been wanting to complete reading the Bhagavad Gita that was gifted b…

Started by Sam

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Zola Preetam

Sri Tattva Sandharbha

Please Help! Haribol Prabhu/Mataji, I have come across a phrase in the online version by BBT Translators in the Tattva Sandharba of Srila J…

Started by Phillip Davies

5 Mar 29
Reply by Gayatri

Which Sanskrit variant of Bhagavad-gita is correct - 6.8 - loṣṭa or loṣṭra?

What Prabhupada Sanskrit Gita used? It is obvious and logical that if in BG 6.8 there are pebbles, then in BG 14.24 there must also be pebb…

Started by Shekhovtsov

10 Mar 27
Reply by Shekhovtsov

Vedabase Offline RAR password

Hari Bol All PAMHO Im desperately trying to get the offline Vedabase Password for the RAR file that Ive downloaded from Vedabase.net.......…

Started by Anil

12 Mar 5
Reply by Nimit

Material nature, Mahat-tattva, Pradhana , Maya

!!Hare Krishna Hare Rama!! Kindly describe about these topics with clearity, i read about these topics from verses of SB, CC, TLC. but mul…

Started by Ashish Sharma

2 Feb 17
Reply by Gayatri

Sri Tattva Sandharbha

Haribol Prabhus, AGTSP, while reading and re-reading the early parts of the above, there are enclosed brackets with (DDB***) with what I be…

Started by Phillip Davies

0 Feb 11

Acording to ishoupanishad 1st shlok GOD is purna means full and each part of GOD is full then we are also part and parcel of GOD then aren't we also full. please save me.

ishoupanishad said in first verse that GOD is purna and each part of GOD is purna how are we not GOD if the part of GOD inside us is purna?

Started by Ashutosh Rath

9 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Anusha TR

a discussion about actions and reactions

Hari bol devotees , my obeisences , i have a small doubt. In our philosophy we say that whatever we do we get an equal opposite reaction .…

Started by anil

10 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Paul T Harrison

Asuras

Hare Krsna I heard an audio, but not sure who the speaker was. He mentioned, the asuras once resided in their own universe, then later in p…

Started by Taylor

5 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Arjun Saxena

Scripture references for removal of 'entitlement'

Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. One of my friend was asking when scriptures talk about virtues in breadth and depth, why…

Started by Krishna Dasan

3 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Bharat

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi