ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Krishna (4,454)

Questions Replies Latest Activity

Advaita Vedanta - Vaishnavishm

Hare Krishna All!! All Glories to SP.   My question is related to the difference in teachings of Advaita-Vedanta and Vaishnavism.This quest…

Started by sandeep Jaglan

3 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Sarvopama dasa ACBSP

how can we do worship of god at home

hare krishna,                    I am working in shift duty due to that I am unable to do worship of god as a standerd schedule.means somet…

Started by kamal kishore yadav

0 Sep 6, 2010

Did you know that Srila Prabhupada instructed the devotees not to take any grains on Janmastami not even to break the fast after midnight?

Hare Krishna Srila Prabhupada instructed temple presidents and other devotees through letters not to take any grains even upon breaking the…

Started by Jayasri Radha dd

3 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by nilesh4peace

Janmashtami

Hare KrishnaI'm still new to this so I wondered. Tomorrow is  Krishna's birthday! I would like to donate something or bring something. What…

Started by Bhaktin Jenny

3 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Jayasri Radha dd

how to make Jewellary for Krishna and RadhaRani

Can anyone tell how to make jewellary at Home for Krishna and Radharani ? I want to make it before janmashtmi................ Plz Help as s…

Started by Benu Aggarwal

5 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Benu Aggarwal

How it is possible that the associates of Krishna are thrown into the cycle of life after death and are suffering forgetting Krishna.

Haribol!            How it is possible that one falls down from Golok .It is said that the material world is a jail for such banished assoc…

Started by Jag Jeevan Dash

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Krishna Deva das

Post Marriage

Dear All, I have a friend who recently got married and now she is having trouble in her married life. Reasons being : (a) Her in laws are…

Started by Amrita Saxena

16 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Amrita Saxena

How to celebrate Janmashtami ?

Hare Krsna !How to celebrate Janmashtami in the best possible way? How can we fully dedicate ourselves to Lord Krishna on this auspicious d…

Started by upkar godboley

1 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by nilesh4peace

please tell me the exact date of janmashtami

please tell fully confirmed ISKCON date

Started by upkar godboley

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Amit Kapoor

Where would I find stories by Prabhupada that have been told to help people understand certain concepts Of KC?

Pamho Agtsp,   Hk,   I have come to realize that Prabhupada and other swami's have told stories to people in order to help them understand…

Started by Krishna Deva das

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Krishna Deva das

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi