ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Krishna (4,445)

Questions Replies Latest Activity

Hare Krsna

Hare Krsna Mathajis nd Prabhujis.. PAMHO Sometimes I get attracted to material things and deviates from KC..Can anyone pls help me to overc…

Started by Saptha Anilkumar

10 Jan 12
Reply by Saptha Anilkumar

request: please send me the mantra for Go Puja and Go pradakshina

Hare KRSNA AGTSP Kindly send me the manta for Go-Puja and Go- Pradakshina. Please break the syllable such a way that in can pronounce eas…

Started by krishnapada maji

1 Jan 11
Reply by Gayatri

Mahamantra

Just wanted to know, I love chanting Lord Rama's names and have particular affinity to him. So can I chant the mahamantra knowing he is add…

Started by misha pillai

5 Jan 11
Reply by Walter Cloud ShaktimanahDasa

creation

Hare Krishna ! I have few questions as given below. We are told that Lord Krishna who is the source of everything, creates individual jiv…

Started by paramjyotidas

10 Jan 11

Shaligramji pooja

Hare Krishna, I want to worship shaligramji Pooja at my home, I couldn't find any one, itll be really helpful if any one can give me.if yes…

Started by Sangeeta more

2 Jan 7

Why krsna always talks only about SINS and no OFFENSES in BHAGAVAD gita??

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam. Why krsna always speaks about only SINS and not about OFFENSEs in git…

Started by Charan Tripathi

4 Jan 7

Sequence of Aroti

Hare Krishna to All, Please kindly help me advising the sequence of Aroti i have set below in my Puja Ghar. 1 Radha Madhab  2.Tirupati Ba…

Started by Debasish Chowdhury

3 Jan 7

Is there any book which gives the complete description of Maya, its plans, its tricks and techniques,its power, its strategy to DEVIATE the devotee,

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam. Pls help me mataji and prabhuji. I want to know every thing about may…

6 Jan 4
Reply by Radha Rasamayi DD

What are all the tricks and techniques that maya uses to DEVIATE the devotee from krsna consciousness??

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam. Pls answer my question. I BEG I BEG I BEG. Pls KINDLY tell me what ar…

9 Jan 2
Reply by Avi

Radha krishn ka Prem

I am trapped in a very dangerous situation. Pls help me. I don't understand what to do? Let me explain. I am a neophyte devotee engaged in…

25 Jan 1
Reply by Charan Tripathi

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service