ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Krishna (4,439)

Questions Replies Latest Activity

What to do with non-devotee parents??

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam. Pls KINDLY accept my HUMBLE obesiances. What to do of non-devotee par…

Started by Charan Tripathi

11 Jan 2
Reply by Charan Tripathi

What are all the tricks and techniques that maya uses to DEVIATE the devotee from krsna consciousness??

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam. Pls answer my question. I BEG I BEG I BEG. Pls KINDLY tell me what ar…

9 Jan 2
Reply by Avi

Radha krishn ka Prem

I am trapped in a very dangerous situation. Pls help me. I don't understand what to do? Let me explain. I am a neophyte devotee engaged in…

25 Jan 1
Reply by Charan Tripathi

Can I go to Dhruvaloka to practice krsna consciousness through the superior training of Dhruva Maharaj?

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji. Pls KINDLY accept my HUMBLE obesiances. I think this earth is quite uncomfortable for spiritual practice as…

19 Jan 1
Reply by Charan Tripathi

Will krsna Anytime abandon or forsake his devotee?

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam. So , will krsna anytime abandon his devotee? I am really very FEARFUl…

8 Jan 1
Reply by Charan Tripathi

Remember verses ?

Hare Krishna to all is there any method for remembering all verses in BG , srimad bhagwatam and Chaitanya charitamrita ? Verse by verse I w…

Started by Sri Krishna Chaitanya

2 Jan 1
Reply by Sri Krishna Chaitanya

devotional service does not take place.

https://vedabase.io/en/library/bg/2/44/ bhogaiśvarya-prasaktānāṁtayāpahṛta-cetasāmvyavasāyātmikā buddhiḥsamādhau na vidhīyate Synonyms bh…

Started by Punkech Patel

3 Jan 1
Reply by Bharat

If a person by CHANCE takes krsna's name then does he become a vaishnav??

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam . So, if a person by CHANCE chants only "krsna" that too only once the…

7 Jan 1
Reply by Charan Tripathi

How to overcome jealousy?

Hare krsna prabhujis and matajis and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam. I always feel JEALOUS whenever I see a devotee advancing or serving…

16 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Charan Tripathi

How to avoid Gossiping?

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji. Dandavat pranam Pls help me, I have a very bad habit of Gossiping. Unknowingly my mind starts functioning a…

4 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Charan Tripathi

RSS

Television Channel

Join us on Whatsapp!

Online Statistics

Back to Godhead Magazine Subscription !

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service