ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Krishna (4,454)

Questions Replies Latest Activity

My favourite

BG 12.17: Those who neither rejoice in mundane pleasures nor despair in worldly sorrows, who neither lament for any loss nor hanker for any…

Started by Ramaya Lal

0 Mar 15

How does one cope up with distractions while chanting so that they do chanting and bhakti to achieve 100% love of lord?

I feel whenever we are doing bhakti we should do it with full focus and determination . We should call the lord with our heart. Sometimes w…

Started by Harshit Jain

11 Mar 14
Reply by Parul

Why are some ISKCON devotees so rude at the Temple in Mayapur?

I recently visited Mayapur. Yes it is very crowded. However, I saw no reason for devotees to be so rude. Pushing and shoving other devotees…

Started by Pandora Hinson

8 Mar 13
Reply by Pandora Hinson

What is the role of Sankarsana?

As per this ARTICLE, under the title 'Vilasa Expansions' its mentioned that, Sankarsana is known as the integrating and disintegrating pow…

Started by Greg Levenski

9 Mar 12
Reply by Zola Preetam

Krishna the supreme personality of Godhead.

Hare Krishna prabhuji. I am practicing Krishna consciousness since 3 and half years.i try to preach.i am convincing my friend that Krishna…

Started by Devanssh agarwal

6 Mar 8
Reply by Devanssh agarwal

Chanting 64 rounds

Hare Krishna please accept my humble dandavat pranam  Can someone tell me what happens to someone who chants 64 rounds but cant follow some…

Started by Ananda Mohan das

3 Mar 8
Reply by Radha Rasamayi DD

Lord Krishna's favourite...?

Usually being a fallen soul I always think of what things are favorite to me (like paneer etc.). But just got a thought that it would be ni…

Started by prathikm

10 Mar 7
Reply by prathikm

PLZ HELP!PAMHO!

Hare krishna to all  PAMHO  AGTSP  PAMHO. I CURRENTLY LIVE IN CHENNAI. OUR  FAMILY HAD PLANNED TO VISIT TIRUMALA TO HAVE DARSHAN.BUT , I W…

Started by Abishek

4 Mar 3
Reply by Abishek

Gauranga

Hare Krishna, Dandavat pranam at all the devotees' lotus feet. How many times is Lord Gauranga's name equivalent to Srimati Radha Ranis n…

Started by jay nath

2 Feb 28
Reply by Radha Rasamayi DD

How to come in the platform of the soul?

Hare Krishna to all Prabhujis and matajis AGTSP I would like to know how we can come into the platform of soul I mean how we can go beyond…

Started by Advaita dey

12 Feb 27
Reply by dasanudas

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi