ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

Krishna (4,482)

Featured Questions

Iskcon Desire Tree is a great resource for vaisnava Sanga

I just wanted to rech out and say how pleased I am that the devotees here at Iskcon Desire Tree, have created and selflessly maintained thi…

Started by Balabhadra Bhattacarya dasaLatest Reply

How to stop cow slaughter

Our aim is to stop cow slaughter. The permanent solution found is to implement the project SAVE A COW SAVE THE WOR…

Started by vibhooshankrishnadasLatest Reply

Importance of Guru in Krishna Consiousness

Hare Krishna to all Matajis, Prabhujis & Devotees There are so many devotees on ISKCON DESIRE TREE who are very new and even old also o…

Started by Bhuwan Dutt BawariLatest Reply

Questions Replies Latest Activity

Talking to Krishna

Hare Krishna I sometimes feel like I can talk to Krishna and He responds. Sometimes indirectly like today for example I was contemplating…

Started by Yannick Van Eersel

6 22 hours ago
Reply by Priya N

My eternal Love!

My eternal Love!

Started by Laura

0 on Saturday

think all the time in Krishna

devoutees obeisances, I am currently working from Monday to Saturday and would like to think more about Krsna, understanding that I perform…

Started by Isvara Puri Das

2 on Friday
Reply by Radha Rasamayi DD

Why Do God Have Navel..

Hare Krishna PAMHO Recently one of my friend asked me if God Has no birth then why He is having Navel..?? Because the navel is connected wi…

Started by umesh aniruddha waghmare

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Walter Cloud ShaktimanahDasa

Mind and brain

Hare krsna to all Vaishnavas and vaishnavis. Pls accept my humble obesiances. All glories to srila prabhupad In my school I was explaining…

Started by Shyam ka Gulam

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Bharat

Why Should I pray for all the devotees of the Lord ?

Hare Krishna ! Dandavats to all the great devotees of the Lord. We Iskconites are the only people who are not seriously praying for the wel…

Started by Arjun Radakrishnan

3 May 16
Reply by Walter Cloud ShaktimanahDasa

Fast breaking

Is the Nrsimha Chaturdashi fast to be broken by having ekadashi prasad or can we have grains ?

Started by vrajdevipriya dd

1 May 16

guru

hare krishna  i have a question that i have a guru but he is not from iskcon guru shishya parampara,  so can i leave that guru and join any…

Started by Komal AC

2 May 16

god and parents

HARE KRISHNA DANDAVAT PRANAM MATHAJIS AND PRABHUJIS PAMHO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW COMPARISION BETWEEN GODS LOVE AND PARENTS LOVE AND LIMITATIO…

Started by Sainikhil

3 May 15
Reply by Shyam ka Gulam

Consciousness

Hare krsna to all vaishnavas and vaishnavavis. I offer my respectful obesiances into all of u, pls kindly accept it. We all know what krsn…

Started by Shyam ka Gulam

7 May 15
Reply by Shyam ka Gulam

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi